Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It depends on the player and family dynamics. It does take much family support to drive and pay for soccer. I feel most players will not want to drive more than an hour, 2 hours round trip, for practices, unless there are no options closer to home. If there is a good close club with good teams , then the average player need not look far from home. The elite player looking to play college or professionally may travel further to find a certain team or opportunity. Some players want to balance high school soccer and other activities and that rules out commuting further for club soccer.
    Elite soccer players can be determined at the u8 and u9 level correct

Comment

Elite soccer players can be determined at the u8 and u9 level correct
      Crazy you again.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        i will drive my cock in cm ***** to play at fc florida.
        red card!!!!! You are out of here. Take this poster and delete him or her. You never know these days.

Comment

That's a longer drive than 1 hr ! At least 1 1/2 driving with zero traffic !
          LOL, that's exactly what I was thinking unless this person is doing 100mph+ no way is it an hour

Comment

LOL, that's exactly what I was thinking unless this person is doing 100mph+ no way is it an hour
            We live by the T-Pike. Easy on and off for us. Why would anyone question what works for us? We were simply answering the OP's question. Do you have nothing else to do really?

Comment

They couldn't and it's not rec. They have good coaches and access to NPL and CDL.
              CDL has turned into a rec league. And a club with NPL can give it to any team regardless if they will be worthy or not. NPL is now watered down. What does that mean? You can drive across the state to play a really good soccer team and get destroyed, waste your time and money, but hey, you are playing NPL with an average at best CDL quality team. Tell us how you like doing that after a few times. The clubs only think about the money, but the experiment is done at your expense. Cheers!

Comment

CDL has turned into a rec league. And a club with NPL can give it to any team regardless if they will be worthy or not. NPL is now watered down. What does that mean? You can drive across the state to play a really good soccer team and get destroyed, waste your time and money, but hey, you are playing NPL with an average at best CDL quality team. Tell us how you like doing that after a few times. The clubs only think about the money, but the experiment is done at your expense. Cheers!
                NPL is now no better than CDL. All major NPL clubs are only entering their 2nd Team into NPL now. Top Teams are in R3PL, FSPL and some now in ECNL.
                NPL will be a joke for 2015-2016 and beyond.

Comment

NPL is now no better than CDL. All major NPL clubs are only entering their 2nd Team into NPL now. Top Teams are in R3PL, FSPL and some now in ECNL.
                  Great way to break the bad news to your kid after they didn't make either team!
                  Those leagues are weak anyway! Look at the bright side, you'll have more money for bitter beer & fireworks! Enjoy!

Comment

Training is not bad at WFF. Not sure why you come on here and say that/
                    Agree with this. I have no issues with the training or club otherwise. My kid has never played for JP, however the lack of communication in such instances, by the club is flat out not acceptable. This is not a guilty vs. innocent matter, as that should be handled through the legal system. There is zero excuse for not communicating such known facts to at least the parents whose kids would be directly associated.

Comment

Your post makes zero sense from a logic stand point if not all CDL teams can make NPL league how can it be equal...therefore CDL is worse....the degree to competition has just been diluted....but think before you post!

Comment

We drive an hour+ to train at TBU West

Comment

We drive an hour+ to train at TBU West
                          The older the player the greater the distance makes sense

Comment

Your post makes zero sense from a logic stand point if not all CDL teams can make NPL league how can it be equal...therefore CDL is worse....the degree to competition has just been diluted....but think before you post!
                            Hard to say what league is better, but at least with CDL you can be embarrassed closer to home when you lose to the top clubs B teams.

Comment

Distance

We drive an hour each way. for a good team good training and coaching. Both my wife and I have real jobs we just make it work. Team work

Comment

Agree with this. I have no issues with the training or club otherwise. My kid has never played for JP, however the lack of communication in such instances, by the club is flat out not acceptable. This is not a guilty vs. innocent matter, as that should be handled through the legal system. There is zero excuse for not communicating such known facts to at least the parents whose kids would be directly associated.
                                Does your school district disclose such information about your teachers? The answer is H3LL NO! Stop being such a tool.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X