Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok BU mommy, It's funny how you're not from BU or from S Fl but you know what mom this is. I'm from south Florida and I don't even know who they are talking about. The only player formerly from TB on the rising 17's had a crazy ass dad who thinks his kid is way better than she is, I don't know about any drunken mom. All I do know is that team stinks and is gonna get their ass kicked in ECNL.
    My guess is you stink at whatever low level job you do and your boss craps on you everyday so you take out the frustrations of your worthless, meaningless life on young girls playing soccer. It totally fits your loser profile. I'm sure your kid is proud of you.

Comment

From everything I read, BU can't even qualify for the FL Premier League even though they have their illustrious ECNL patch now. How can they play ECNL when they don't have a 2nd team NPL player pool to pull from? It doesn't look good.

Comment

From everything I read, BU can't even qualify for the FL Premier League even though they have their illustrious ECNL patch now. How can they play ECNL when they don't have a 2nd team NPL player pool to pull from? It doesn't look good.
        Are you just figuring this out now? Boca United sucks. Getting ECNL is a complete joke.

Comment

Check out the Boca United web site. They list 20 fields, 16 are "under renovation" and 4 are open ! Is Boca United's facilities really expanding and getting a facelift or is it just smoke and mirrors because Ive only ever known them to have 4 fields split over two parks.

Comment

This is the problem with BU in a nutshell. When will they consider getting qualified coaches? I think that would make a big difference in getting better players to BU. as it stands no top players would go to be trained by that coaching staff, especially rising 15's.
            You seem to be fixated on this. Almost every child and parent there is satisfied. You wouldn't be happy on any ECNL club in South Florida.

If your child didn't work out why don't you just move on. It's better for you and your child.

Comment

Check out the Boca United web site. They list 20 fields, 16 are "under renovation" and 4 are open ! Is Boca United's facilities really expanding and getting a facelift or is it just smoke and mirrors because Ive only ever known them to have 4 fields split over two parks.
              Wake up, Boca United is a hell hole. My kids have been paying that club for years and every time we drive down there we can't believe they even allow a club like that in FPL, never mind ECNL. They will get destroyed in ECNL. How they got in that league nobody knows. They arent even close to being the best club in south Florida. They aren't even the best club in their county. Crap, they aren't even the best club in Boca! I will give them 2 years before ECNL pulls the plug on them for being mercy ruled more than any ECNL club in history,

Comment

Wake up, Boca United is a hell hole. My kids have been paying that club for years and every time we drive down there we can't believe they even allow a club like that in FPL, never mind ECNL. They will get destroyed in ECNL. How they got in that league nobody knows. They arent even close to being the best club in south Florida. They aren't even the best club in their county. Crap, they aren't even the best club in Boca! I will give them 2 years before ECNL pulls the plug on them for being mercy ruled more than any ECNL club in history,
                That's great, but I was asking what's up with the fields?

Comment

These comments are obviously from the crazy,nasty, drunk team boca mom who has made herself famous

Comment

These comments are obviously from the crazy,nasty, drunk team boca mom who has made herself famous
                    you're going to have to be much more specific than that to narrow down who you're talking about

Comment

Boca United was one of the top CLUBS for girls in Florida this past year.

They were the most successful club in the Florida Premier League CLUB, after IMG that didn’t play U13 & U14 teams last year. Other exceptions would be OC and WFF, but only after you also consider their ECNL teams from last year.

There are some other very good teams that are part of clubs in the Florida State Premier League and Region 3 and a few other very good leagues but they invite TEAMS to play, not CLUBS, and selected teams change from year to year.

FLORIDA PREMIER LEAGUE STANDINGS FOR 2014 / 2015

FPL Standings Link:

http://nplflorida.demosphere.com/sta...5991/LIST.html

Boca United came in 5th in U13, 4th in U14, 7th in U15, 5th in U16, 2nd in U17 and 1st in U18 age group for FPL this past year. Add the numbers together the Club had a total of 24.

The Chargers came in 6th in U13, 2nd in U14, 10th in U15, 3rd in U16, 10th in U17 and had NO team for U18 age group for FPL this past year. Add the numbers together the Club had a total of 31.

FKK came in 7th in U13, 6th in U14, 4th in U15, 1stth in U16, 3rd in U17 and 5th in U18 age group for FPL this past year. Add the numbers together the Club had a total of 26.

IMG is the only club in FPL that could argue they had a better year than Boca United did this past season, but they didn’t play in the U13 and U14 age groups of FPL last year.
                      IMG came in 2nd in U15, 4th in U16, 1st in U17 and 2nd in U18 age group for FPL this past year. Add the numbers together the Club had a total of 9. Since IMG didn't have teams in 2 out of the 5 age groups that will play in FPL and ECNL next year I could argue (weakly) that BU had more success as a club.

JFC
                      came in 1st in U13, 3rd in U14, 9th in U15, 7th in U16, NO TEAM in U17 and 4th in U18 age group for FPL this past year. Add the numbers together the Club had a total of 24. You say that's a tie. But if you take away the 2 that BU got for coming in 2nd on the U17 team BU would have 22 when compared to JFC at 24. Not surprising they also got ECNL for next year.

Kendall had NO teams in the U13, U14, U15 and U18 age groups. They came in 11th in U16 and 9th in U17 age group for FPL this past year. Add the numbers together the Club had a total of 19. If you add U16 and U17 numbers for BU you get 7.

Orlando City
                      came in 4th in U13, 1st in U14, 8th in U15, 10th in U16, 7th in U17 and 8th in U18 age group for FPL this past year. Add the numbers together the Club had a total of 38.

Space Coast had NO U13 team, came in 8th in U14, 5th in U15, 2nd in U16, 5th in U17 and 3rd in U18 age group for FPL this past year. Add the numbers together the Club had a total of 23. If you take away the 5 that BU had on the U13 team you get a total of 18 for BU.

Tampa Bay U came in 8th in U13, 7th in U14, 1st in U15, 6th in U16, 6th in U17 and 7th in U18 age group for FPL this past year. Add the numbers together the Club had a total of 35.

Weston came in 3rd in U13, 5h in U14, 6th in U15, 8th in U16, 4th in U17 and 6th in U18 age group for FPL this past year. Add the numbers together the Club had a total of 32.

West Florida Flames came in 2nd in U13, 9th in U14, 3rd in U15, 9th in U16, 8th in U17 and 5th in U18 age group for FPL this past year. Add the numbers together the Club had a total of 36.

You hear people saying here what a horrible club Boca United is. They either have to be ignorant of the facts or are purposely lying for their own motives. It seems that it’s the same people over and over putting Boca United down. Don’t believe them.

Some are jealous because their club wasn’t selected or might lose prestige. Others don’t want to lose top players on their team or club. And there are those that are no longer at BU and they have a grudge because it didn’t work out for their daughter for whatever reason. A few just like to cause drama.

ECNL didn't want another club in West Florida or Central Florida. They wanted a club in South Florida. Now ECNL (and top colleges) will be able to find top girls from South Florida at Boca United ECNL.

If you don’t want BU then don’t go there. But don’t claim that BU is not an excellent club with lots of excellent players. Lots of new girls will be in ECNL and lots of BU girls haven't made ECNL or will decide to move on. But the club will have better players and have better competition in ECNL and my daughter will be part of it.
                      Anybody who thinks BU was not one of the best CLUBS in FPL last year then just look at the 2015/2015 results.

Comment

Anybody who thinks BU was not one of the best CLUBS in FPL last year then just look at the 2015/2015 results.
                        2014/2015 results

Comment

WWF and Ocys A teams were in ECNL.FKK"s and JU's A teams played in other leagues.The FPL is kind of a weak league.

Comment

WWF and Ocys A teams were in ECNL.FKK"s and JU's A teams played in other leagues.The FPL is kind of a weak league.
                            Thank you! What the previous OP failed to state is that BU was playing against the second level teams of the various clubs in FPL. For the OP to make a strong case, then BU should have come in first in every age group because of that fact.

With BU in ECNL, they will now be competing against the top level of each age group. We will then see what they are made of. Word is that they don't have enough players to field an FPL team for some of their age groups.

Comment

Ha hahahaha with a record like that, I wouldn't be talking much.
                              Basically a mediocre record!

Comment

Thank you! What the previous OP failed to state is that BU was playing against the second level teams of the various clubs in FPL. For the OP to make a strong case, then BU should have come in first in every age group because of that fact.

With BU in ECNL, they will now be competing against the top level of each age group. We will then see what they are made of. Word is that they don't have enough players to field an FPL team for some of their age groups.
                                I think it is inaccurate to state that clubs had their #2 teams playing in the NPL. I think most clubs had their 1st teams playing in NPL; and a few of those had their #1 teams playing NPL and FSPL. This is the list we need here. What clubs had their #2 playing NPL other than WFF, OC, and TBU. Who else? You can't include BU. Those were their #1 teams playing in NPL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X