Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sunrise has 3 of the best teams in the state in their rising 15's, 16's, and 17's.
    They have tremendous teams in the younger ages of 8's,9's,10's, and 11's.
    The rising 12's, 13's and 14's are decent.

QUOTE=Unregistered;1587632]Sunrise, Not every age group just three top teams left! The rest are rec teams at best! I'm a Sunrise parent too!
    [/QUOTE]

Thank you Sunrise troll.

Comment

Comparing Sunrise and Weston (or what it used to be) is hard to do because Weston used to have a lot of girls teams that are filled by local residents (and was able to accumulate the better players onto their top teams) while Sunrise is mainly a transitional program with a lot of poaching and recruiting to lure or create teams. Not many Sunrise players start there or play there long enough to truly develop at Sunrise. Its more like a professional club going after the best free agents it can sign every year.
      Sunrise is where the talent flocks to from north/south east and west as the top players want to play with top players in these crucial years of exposure

u 15-u 16 -u17 Sunrise is the place to be for 2015-2016... agree or not its the facts having 3 sc winning teams and 2 reg 3 winning teams only increased the appeal of Sunrise

that's why we left and headed to the sting to have my daughter play with top level players vs carrying a team and not getting invited to top showcases....

Its time to do what' best for the player and the players future going to Sunrise is what' best for girls in these ages

No poaching needed the teenagers know where they want to play and there making the right choices for there future

Signed a SMART SOCCER MOM

Comment

Sunrise is where the talent flocks to from north/south east and west as the top players want to play with top players in these crucial years of exposure

u 15-u 16 -u17 Sunrise is the place to be for 2015-2016... agree or not its the facts having 3 sc winning teams and 2 reg 3 winning teams only increased the appeal of Sunrise

that's why we left and headed to the sting to have my daughter play with top level players vs carrying a team and not getting invited to top showcases....

Its time to do what' best for the player and the players future going to Sunrise is what' best for girls in these ages

No poaching needed the teenagers know where they want to play and there making the right choices for there future

Signed a SMART SOCCER MOM
        And if you are a U12, U13, U14 you should get to ECNL as fast as you can before you miss the train. Sunrise days are over U14 and below, and in all honestly the Sunrise U15 team came from West pines. You should do what is best for your player, and sorry, but the future is not Sunrise any longer, it is ECNL. Enjoy your remaining years playing State Cup and decent Region 3 at U15-U18.

Signed Realistic Soccer mom

Comment

And if you are a U12, U13, U14 you should get to ECNL as fast as you can before you miss the train. Sunrise days are over U14 and below, and in all honestly the Sunrise U15 team came from West pines. You should do what is best for your player, and sorry, but the future is not Sunrise any longer, it is ECNL. Enjoy your remaining years playing State Cup and decent Region 3 at U15-U18.

Signed Realistic Soccer mom
          Good luck at bu
          Being in a league and getting spanked doesn't do anything for your daughters exposure
          But hey keep drinking the koolaid
          Let me know the # commits at end of season for your girls

Comment

Good luck at bu
            Being in a league and getting spanked doesn't do anything for your daughters exposure
            But hey keep drinking the koolaid
            Let me know the # commits at end of season for your girls
            R3pl, NL, and ECNL all represent the top platforms......the rush to say your committed is over rated until your child signs on the dotted line in Feb of your Senior year when the money talks and the bull$&?! Walks.

Comment

Comparing Sunrise and Weston (or what it used to be) is hard to do because Weston used to have a lot of girls teams that are filled by local residents (and was able to accumulate the better players onto their top teams) while Sunrise is mainly a transitional program with a lot of poaching and recruiting to lure or create teams. Not many Sunrise players start there or play there long enough to truly develop at Sunrise. Its more like a professional club going after the best free agents it can sign every year.
              True. There's nothing wrong with this but Sunrise wants you to believe they are developing tees kids the poster stated it correctly. Very good recruiting club. A few of the coaches are bad but club has to keep them.

Comment

Developing Players at Sunrise

There is this myth that has been constantly spread that Sunrise doesn't develop players.

Here are the facts-

GC had a team for over 7 years that graduated about 3 years ago and committed 21 players. A large majority of those kids were with that team for the duration.

The U-18 team was formed at U-9 and just committed 22 players.

The rising 17's were formed at U-9 and several of the core players remain.
                Everybody knows about that teams success.

The rising U-16 team came to Sunrise at U-12 and the bulk of that core remains from the beginning.

The rising U-15 team did come from WP so you could say they were "recruited".

The youngest current teams from U-8 up to U-11 have some of the best players at the younger ages that I have ever seen.

90% of those kids were developed by Sunrise.

The fact is that most better players come to Sunrise at the later ages because their clubs have failed to provide the overall top level experience that they desire.

True. There's nothing wrong with this but Sunrise wants you to believe they are developing tees kids the poster stated it correctly. Very good recruiting club. A few of the coaches are bad but club has to keep them.

Comment

There is this myth that has been constantly spread that Sunrise doesn't develop players.

Here are the facts-

GC had a team for over 7 years that graduated about 3 years ago and committed 21 players. A large majority of those kids were with that team for the duration.

The rising U-16 team came to Sunrise at U-12 and the bulk of that core remains from the beginning.

The youngest current teams from U-8 up to U-11 have some of the best players at the younger ages that I have ever seen.

The fact is that most better players come to Sunrise at the later ages because their clubs have failed to provide the overall top level experience that they desire.
                  Well said

Comment

Here are the facts-

The truth is that that Sunrise is like other clubs. When the core stays together its no more than 3 or 4 players. There are 18 players on a team, so you are shuffling or recruiting 12 over time. I get that! There are exceptions like the group that just graduated. But nothing wrong with forming a very good team over time. That why we come to be a part of a great team.

I spent a lot of money on personal training not a Sunrise, to develop my kid like all parents try to do. So I will be reluctant to say Sunrise developed my daughter, they developed a good team by getting good players to play well together. Most development takes place before u14! Who cares, Sunrise puts together great teams and that's why we came. Why apologize? Development of individual players by clubs is an overrated/ exaggerated description of reality by most good teams.

Comment

The truth is that that Sunrise is like other clubs. When the core stays together its no more than 3 or 4 players. There are 18 players on a team, so you are shuffling or recruiting 12 over time. I get that! There are exceptions like the group that just graduated. But nothing wrong with forming a very good team over time. That why we come to be a part of a great team.

I spent a lot of money on personal training not a Sunrise, to develop my kid like all parents try to do. So I will be reluctant to say Sunrise developed my daughter, they developed a good team by getting good players to play well together. Most development takes place before u14! Who cares, Sunrise puts together great teams and that's why we came. Why apologize? Development of individual players by clubs is an overrated/ exaggerated description of reality by most good teams.
                      Finally an educated response
                      Tgankyou
                      And for those who continue to go to sunrise for best experience and exposure
                      Smart choice for your daughters

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X