X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OCYS should be #1.
    I don't understand why FKK is ranked so high, did they pick up a few good players? I did not think that their 02/03 team was all that impressive, at least in FPL. OCYS team is good, I don't disagree.

Comment

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
      1. Davie
      2. JFC Elite
      3. Ponte Vedra
      4. OCYS
      5. FESA
      6. FKK
      7. Boca United
      8. TBU
      9. WFF East
      10. Sunrise
      11. South Brevard Orange
      12. Pinecrest
      13. Rush
      15. Weston Black
      16. Port Orange
      17. GSA
      18. Lakeland
      19. Lake County

I don't understand why FKK is ranked so high, did they pick up a few good players? I did not think that their 02/03 team was all that impressive, at least in FPL. OCYS team is good, I don't disagree.
      Absolutely agree FKK shouldn't be ranked as highly as the poster did. But to be honest, neither should OCYS or FESA. When did OCYS play TBU, WFF, Davie, JFC or Ponte Vedra this past year? They didn't. When FKK did, their results were poor. If I understand the FKK team, it's a tournament team? FESA had horrible results in their regular season play. Before OCYS, FKK or FESA crack the top 10, they need to have better results playing against the likes of the teams that played up all year.

South Florida looks like they've entered some rebuilding years and Orlando will have to consolidate talent before any of the teams have success playing other A teams.

Comment

Absolutely agree FKK shouldn't be ranked as highly as the poster did. But to be honest, neither should OCYS or FESA. When did OCYS play TBU, WFF, Davie, JFC or Ponte Vedra this past year? They didn't. When FKK did, their results were poor. If I understand the FKK team, it's a tournament team? FESA had horrible results in their regular season play. Before OCYS, FKK or FESA crack the top 10, they need to have better results playing against the likes of the teams that played up all year.

South Florida looks like they've entered some rebuilding years and Orlando will have to consolidate talent before any of the teams have success playing other A teams.
        All the talent in Orlando area and beyond is consolidated at OCYS. I predict they are #1 by end of season.

Comment

All the talent in Orlando area and beyond is consolidated at OCYS. I predict they are #1 by end of season.
          Maybe you're correct. If you are that will be a rags to riches story. A year ago they were losing games by 5, 6 or more goals and their primary method of defense was to load the box. If they aren't that team anymore, good for them.

Let's remember though GotSoccer rankings don't tell a full story.

Comment

Maybe you're correct. If you are that will be a rags to riches story. A year ago they were losing games by 5, 6 or more goals and their primary method of defense was to load the box. If they aren't that team anymore, good for them.

Let's remember though GotSoccer rankings don't tell a full story.
            Not sure what you are talking about. I think they only lost 1 game by 2 points and that was region cup championship 8v8. Won like 4 or more tournaments including Disney and Florida Cup. I think they are undefeated since starting 11v11 but have some ties. Added a lot of new very talented players. They will shock everyone.

Comment

Not sure what you are talking about. I think they only lost 1 game by 2 points and that was region cup championship 8v8. Won like 4 or more tournaments including Disney and Florida Cup. I think they are undefeated since starting 11v11 but have some ties. Added a lot of new very talented players. They will shock everyone.
              They beat Boca (who also lost in other play to JFC, WFF, TBU and Davie) and Pinecrest (who hasn't done anything other than win a weak Region A Cup) , hardly two strong teams in Florida Cup playing 11v11. They didn't play against JFC or WFF who played in the u13 bracket.

u12 Region B cup was weak without JFC and Ponte Vedra. OCYS played primarily 2nd and 3rd level teams to get as far as they did in Region Cup with the exception of GSA.

GCYSL D2 was a weak league so talking about it is fairly moot.

Disney, again they played 8v8 and the better teams played 11v11.

Both Orlando City tournaments were weak brackets.

So you're saying the team has changed dramatically from the team that lost to Lake County by 4 and 5 (a very weak team), OC 03/04s by 5 and 5, Florida Rush by 5, GSA by 6, Ponte Vedra by 11, 5, 7 and 4, and FCA by 5. Historically, this team has failed to do much more than pack the box. GSA, Lake County, JFC and Ponte Vedra's rosters have remained consistently the same so it's hard to imagine that there was some great change at OCYS when the remaining Orlando teams have continued their dismal results.

I'd like to see that OCYS has improved but where did the girls come from? What have they done against strong teams? If JFC, Ponte Vedra or GSA were on here claiming victorious wins and claiming #1 in the age status, OCYS would be saying the same thing that people have been saying about TBU and WFF- winning against D2 teams does nothing but add points to Got Soccer.

Central Florida isn't strong in this age bracket. The strongest teams in this age bracket are in Tampa and Jacksonville.

Comment

They beat Boca (who also lost in other play to JFC, WFF, TBU and Davie) and Pinecrest (who hasn't done anything other than win a weak Region A Cup) , hardly two strong teams in Florida Cup playing 11v11. They didn't play against JFC or WFF who played in the u13 bracket.

u12 Region B cup was weak without JFC and Ponte Vedra. OCYS played primarily 2nd and 3rd level teams to get as far as they did in Region Cup with the exception of GSA.

GCYSL D2 was a weak league so talking about it is fairly moot.

Disney, again they played 8v8 and the better teams played 11v11.

Both Orlando City tournaments were weak brackets.

So you're saying the team has changed dramatically from the team that lost to Lake County by 4 and 5 (a very weak team), OC 03/04s by 5 and 5, Florida Rush by 5, GSA by 6, Ponte Vedra by 11, 5, 7 and 4, and FCA by 5. Historically, this team has failed to do much more than pack the box. GSA, Lake County, JFC and Ponte Vedra's rosters have remained consistently the same so it's hard to imagine that there was some great change at OCYS when the remaining Orlando teams have continued their dismal results.

I'd like to see that OCYS has improved but where did the girls come from? What have they done against strong teams? If JFC, Ponte Vedra or GSA were on here claiming victorious wins and claiming #1 in the age status, OCYS would be saying the same thing that people have been saying about TBU and WFF- winning against D2 teams does nothing but add points to Got Soccer.

Central Florida isn't strong in this age bracket. The strongest teams in this age bracket are in Tampa and Jacksonville.
                At some point all this silliness will all get settled on the pitch, witch.

Comment

At some point all this silliness will all get settled on the pitch, witch.
                  Clever.

Comment

Clever is as Clever does.

Comment

When does FPL post schedules?

Comment

1. Davie
                        2. JFC Elite
                        3.Celtic FC
                        4. OCYS
                        5. FESA

Comment

1. Davie
                          2. JFC Elite
                          3.Celtic FC
                          4. OCYS
                          5. FESA
                          No no no. If you're going to put Celtic, OCY and FESA at 3, 4 and 5 then you have to put Miami Springs at #1 and Space Coast at #2.

Comment

Huh????

Comment

1. Space Coast United
                              2. Miami Springs
                              3. OCYS
                              4. Celtic FC
                              5. FESA

Comment

1. Space Coast United
                                2. Miami Springs
                                3. OCYS
                                4. Celtic FC
                                5. FESA
                                LOL Space Coast what a joke... you were joking right?

South Brevard Lady Phoenix beats up on OCYS. Everyone discounts the small club

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X