Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fl Rush vs. Clermont FC

Seems FLR has filed poaching charges against a CFC coach and won. He has been suspended 6 months.

Imagine the club of perpetual poachers and in-season recruiters has filed against somebody else and little CFC to boot? Really? CFC? Scared of FCA or ORCY?

I guess ORCY has put a hurtin to them so bad, they figured they'd take it out on the little guy - I wonder if they looked in a mirror to see how clean they were.

Word on the street is that CFC has hired an attorney and possess ammo (notarized letters, photos and everything in between) that potentially could take down members of FLR to the tune of multiple teams without coaches and plan to go as high as possible within the organization to expose what really goes on.

I say good for CFC- because FLR didn't do their job, they blame it on somebody else. Once again, look in a mirror. Whatever (if anything) comes out of this against FLR so be it.

Funny stuff

I saw this quote on another thread' "Clermont FC Collapse" and I felt it fitting to post here.

"CFC needs to concentrate on there club more then just rush bashing all the time".

Now what's wrong with this comment:

1) CFC doesn't need to worry about their club because it seems FLR does it for them (note the charges)

2) Learn usage - it's "their" not there and "than" not then. Take the money you waste at Rush and go take an English class

Comment

Which coach got caught poaching

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Seems FLR has filed poaching charges against a CFC coach and won. He has been suspended 6 months.

Imagine the club of perpetual poachers and in-season recruiters has filed against somebody else and little CFC to boot? Really? CFC? Scared of FCA or ORCY?

I guess ORCY has put a hurtin to them so bad, they figured they'd take it out on the little guy - I wonder if they looked in a mirror to see how clean they were.

Word on the street is that CFC has hired an attorney and possess ammo (notarized letters, photos and everything in between) that potentially could take down members of FLR to the tune of multiple teams without coaches and plan to go as high as possible within the organization to expose what really goes on.

I say good for CFC- because FLR didn't do their job, they blame it on somebody else. Once again, look in a mirror. Whatever (if anything) comes out of this against FLR so be it.
        LOL, yeah right. Patiently waiting for this list of coaches.

Comment

Does not look like Clermont fc has that many coaches. Does this cut their staff in half

Comment

LOL, yeah right. Patiently waiting for this list of coaches.
            Not sure who they are or if it's just a scare tactic, but if even one is found to be true - how embarrassing that they would even file a charge like that and have it come back on them.

What does that say about their program to go after such a little club with less than 1/2 the players - are they losing that much of a grip?

Comment

Not sure who they are or if it's just a scare tactic, but if even one is found to be true - how embarrassing that they would even file a charge like that and have it come back on them.

What does that say about their program to go after such a little club with less than 1/2 the players - are they losing that much of a grip?
              Their numbers at try outs were the largest in the last few years but yeah they are losing a grip there buddy. When will all these coaches be charged?? Nice try...

Comment

I hear that Mike Lemos is a good coach. it appears that Clermont has some pretty good camps through the summer. I can not get a feel for how big their club is though

Comment

Last year they had boys u11, u12 (2 teams), u13, u14, u15, u16, u17, u19 and girls u11,u12,u14,u16,u18. A few good coaches. If you get ML as a coach you are set. He is very good. Excellent rec club, good prices and nice people.

Comment

the prices are amazing

Comment

There is NO CONTRACT that you have to sign to play on their Academy teams either. If you are not happy you simple leave.

Comment

still have not heard which coach was caught poaching. Is it the coach that recruited an entire team from that other west orange club? I am sure there were paper trails etc.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X