Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fsa

As much as I can not stand FSA, I have to say, SP is not miles ahead of FSA on the girls side.
    SP is perhaps one of if not the worst U12 girls program I have seen this year anywhere. I have only seen a few of their older teams play, so can't comment on all the teams, but if the U12 team is the clubs future, it doesn't look very bright

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Back this statement up with facts. Somehow I don't see this statement bearing too many.

Comment

They must have cut you or your kid???

Comment

My son is entering high school this fall and I would like to prepare him this summer for high school soccer. In addition in having him kick the ball as hard as he can aimlessly, I have blind folded him and told him to run around kicking at anything hears. Is there any other drills I should have him work on?
        I assume he is a club player. Make sure you tell him that there will be a red carpet rolled out for him and that the varsity coach already has a starting position set aside for him. Make sure that you support his criticism of his teammates.

Comment

If you are responding to me

No, my daughter didn't get cut from either FSA or SP. She has never even been to one of their tryouts. I know that the standard response anytime someone posts anything about your kid's club is to say it must be a bitter ex player/parent, but in this case it is not true Besides, FSA would never cut any kid at U12. They see them as little annuity streams to pay for their field expansion. You are actually one of the reasons I can't stand FSA. I look forward to my daughter playing and beating FSA teams and listening to the parents make excuses and whine on the sidelines.

They must have cut you or your kid???

Comment

Well please let all of us now when Little Mia will be playing FSA so we all can come down and watch. Hopefully it won't be at FSA's fields which are bought and paid for by the souls developing soccer players.

Comment

No, my daughter didn't get cut from either FSA or SP. She has never even been to one of their tryouts. I know that the standard response anytime someone posts anything about your kid's club is to say it must be a bitter ex player/parent, but in this case it is not true Besides, FSA would never cut any kid at U12. They see them as little annuity streams to pay for their field expansion. You are actually one of the reasons I can't stand FSA. I look forward to my daughter playing and beating FSA teams and listening to the parents make excuses and whine on the sidelines.
              So then you are a CFC parent who's money is going to the azul. You are a troll

Comment

Your daughters team obviously was beat by Fsa otherwise you wouldnt be crying so much or looking for ways to spread lies about a club better than yours. I bet your club would be glad to get rid of you. You are a disgrace to youth soccer. Next time you go to a game, shut your pie hole and cheer on your child to another loss

Comment

Fsa

Ahh, the typical FSA "Mia" post. Sarcasm, designed to insult a poster's daughter. If that's what it takes to make you feel like a man, go for it. They make little blue pills to fix part of your problem, but they can't fix the size problem no matter what you read.

Perhaps we will meet on June 2nd, if your team can make it to the state cup finals. Other than that, we probably won't get an opportunity to play as you fill your schedule with the Danbury Wolves of the world so the parents can beat their chests after their kids drop 8 goals on a weak team so they can feel better about writing those checks to FSA.

Well please let all of us now when Little Mia will be playing FSA so we all can come down and watch. Hopefully it won't be at FSA's fields which are bought and paid for by the souls developing soccer players.

Comment

Why so angry?
                    Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
                    Why must we hate those who are better than us or who have more than us?

Say 3 hail Mary's and you shall be set free little Mia mommy/daddy

Comment

Ahh, the typical FSA "Mia" post. Sarcasm, designed to insult a poster's daughter. If that's what it takes to make you feel like a man, go for it. They make little blue pills to fix part of your problem, but they can't fix the size problem no matter what you read.

Perhaps we will meet on June 2nd, if your team can make it to the state cup finals. Other than that, we probably won't get an opportunity to play as you fill your schedule with the Danbury Wolves of the world so the parents can beat their chests after their kids drop 8 goals on a weak team so they can feel better about writing those checks to FSA.
                      Sounds like someone forgot to take their MIDOL?

Comment

So FSA has 2 teams at many ages. CFC has 6 at every age. Many rosters with 20+. Oakwood is holding dances to fundraise for their club charging $50 a head. You think that money is going to help the needy?? They have some other campaign raising money for heck knows what with some coffee cup on their website. What club does your kid play for? At least at FSA you know where your money is going. My kid never has practice cancelled for weather. Where is your money going...

Comment

So FSA has 2 teams at many ages. CFC has 6 at every age. Many rosters with 20+. Oakwood is holding dances to fundraise for their club charging $50 a head. You think that money is going to help the needy?? They have some other campaign raising money for heck knows what with some coffee cup on their website. What club does your kid play for? At least at FSA you know where your money is going. My kid never has practice cancelled for weather. Where is your money going...
                          FSA=Flush Savings Away

Comment

Someone is grasping at whatever they can to bash Fsa. Typical of the weak trying to do all they can to rebel against the leader. Troll

Comment

All the fsa freaks are coming out like the cockroaches

When the lights come on.

What lies have been spread....check the fsa website....u12 team puts up an 8 spot on Danbury. Real sportsman like. Why even play them to begin with in a friendly let alone run up the score on them. Perhaps it is because when you played a real club like Santos, they put 6 up on you, so you felt like taking out your anger on a team that any decent town travel team could beat because that loss keeps you out of the top bracket in any real tourneys

Ps, my daughters team has never lost to an fsa team either, another fact

Your daughters team obviously was beat by Fsa otherwise you wouldnt be crying so much or looking for ways to spread lies about a club better than yours. I bet your club would be glad to get rid of you. You are a disgrace to youth soccer. Next time you go to a game, shut your pie hole and cheer on your child to another loss

Comment

Fsa

FSA=Flush Savings Away
                                Fsa= fiction soccer association, where lies are born

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X