X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canby vs. West Linn

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Saw the game and would say they are a notch below Sunset. If WL would have played in the first half the way they did in the 2nd half the result would have been different.

It's early and all teams that need to "jell".
    Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Good job Canby!

Comment

If

If my aunt had balls....
      she'd be my uncle.

Comment

9/26 Metro Highlights

Beaverton 3, Sunset 5
        Aloha vs Southridge [no score yet]
        Jesuit 0, Westview 0

Great match ups! If anyone has any game highlights they want to add, that would be great. :)

Comment

Westview v. Jesuit

Originally posted by SodiumFan[2] View Post
          Beaverton 3, Sunset 5
          Jesuit 0, Westview 0

Great match ups! If anyone has any game highlights they want to add, that would be great. :)
          In The Westview-Jesuit game, Jesuit controlled most of the posession. They even scored a goal off of a corner, but was called off because they obstructed the keeper. Jesuit played one of their better games this season, and I believe anyone watching could tell who should have won that game. Too be honest, Westview wasn't as good as anticipated to be..I think Sunset was a better match up for the U of J

Comment

Aloha vs Southridge

Originally posted by SodiumFan[2] View Post
            Beaverton 3, Sunset 5
            Jesuit 0, Westview 0

Aloha 2, Southridge 3

Aloha is playing a much better game than in prior years. Southridge pulled it out with a outside goal from around the 35yrd to put it away.

Comment

Beaverton vs Sunset

Sunset had 4-1 lead at half and forgot to show up for the second. Beaverton scored a goal on a freekick then later SHS had an 'own goal' by the defender to bring it to 4-3. SHS settled down and scored the final with 5 min left. Both teams showed excitement on offense (Each had at least one header goal) but neither defense played as well as I've seen them play.

Comment

In The Westview-Jesuit game, Jesuit controlled most of the posession. They even scored a goal off of a corner, but was called off because they obstructed the keeper. Jesuit played one of their better games this season, and I believe anyone watching could tell who should have won that game. Too be honest, Westview wasn't as good as anticipated to be..I think Sunset was a better match up for the U of J
                Soccer is so funny that way. Possession is great but at the end of the day.... you have to get it in the net!!! Good job to both Jesuit and Westview

Comment

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SodiumFan[2]
                  Beaverton 3, Sunset 5
                  Jesuit 0, Westview 0

Great match ups! If anyone has any game highlights they want to add, that would be great.

Aloha 2, Southridge 3

Aloha is playing a much better game than in prior years. Southridge pulled it out with a outside goal from around the 35yrd to put it away.

I heard the penalty kick from Southridge was disallowed. Score should be 2-2

Aloha is slowly rising and is becoming more competitive in the Metro

Comment

The penalty kick was not disallowed

Comment

Quote:
                      Beaverton 3, Sunset 5
                      Jesuit 0, Westview 0

Great match ups! If anyone has any game highlights they want to add, that would be great.

Aloha 2, Southridge 3

See, when I originally posted we needed to keep an eye on Aloha everyone tried to discredit it saying they hadn't played anyone and so on. Now look, even though they haven't won in a couple weeks there sure hasn't been any blowouts!

Comment

Aloha vs Southridge

Quote:
                        Beaverton 3, Sunset 5
                        Jesuit 0, Westview 0

Aloha 2, Southridge 3

Having watched the game, Aloha is getting better. Southridge let down and let Aloha back in the game.

There is no way to override the Referee at the game for the PK. Laws of the game discussion and have to prove what was not done.

Anyone overlooking Aloha is going to get their lunch handed them (I am not a Aloha Parent).

Metro League should be interesting this year.

Comment

I watched the game as well, and saw that while Jesuit had a lot of the possession, all of Westview's problems are not unfixable. There are definitely advantages for both sides with their mismatches in systems, and I think we'll see a much better game the second go-around. Westview only took 16 players this year (not to be an excuse, just a fact), and with a girl out on a concussion and a spare goalie, they only had 2-3 subs. Jesuit had full subbing. I must add that Jesuit did do very well with possession, they're a young team with a lot of promise. But don't discount whs because of one "mediocre" preformance. And its true, Aloha has stepped up. I smell an upset soon. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Metro League Tonight

Some good match ups tonight, any predictions? Upsets?

Jesuit vs Aloha
                            Aloha is surprising people, just not tonight. Jesuit attack will prove to be too much for the Warrior defense. JHS 4, AHS 0

Sunset vs Southridge
                            SRHS coming off a questionable victory over AHS. SHS's defense showed vulnerability last week. If there is to be an upset, this would be the game. I don't think will happen though. SHS 3, SRHS 1

Westview Beaverton
                            WVHS will just flat out wear the Beavers down/out. They are talent rich at nearly every spot. WVHS 3, BHS 0

Would love to hear what everyone thinks.

Comment

Some good match ups tonight, any predictions? Upsets?

Jesuit vs Aloha
                              Aloha is surprising people, just not tonight. Jesuit attack will prove to be too much for the Warrior defense. JHS 4, AHS 0

Sunset vs Southridge
                              SRHS coming off a questionable victory over AHS. SHS's defense showed vulnerability last week. If there is to be an upset, this would be the game. I don't think will happen though. SHS 3, SRHS 1

Westview Beaverton
                              WVHS will just flat out wear the Beavers down/out. They are talent rich at nearly every spot. WVHS 3, BHS 0

Would love to hear what everyone thinks.
                              Jesuit 6- Aloha 0

Sunset 2- SRHS-1

WHS 5- BHS 1

Comment

Jesuit 6- Aloha 0 - Agree

Sunset 2- SRHS-1 - Disagree. SRHS hasn't played anyone with exception of maybe WL. Sunset hasn't either with exception of WL (2-1) & JHS (0-1), both of which they played well. I will agree with original poster; Sunset 3, SRHS 1.

WHS 5- BHS 1 - Agree

IMHO as always.... ;)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X