Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U11 Boys Teams

With tryouts nearing the end, most of Clubs have or will shortly firm up their U11 team rosters. How do they look? This past season's U11 Boys had some great teams, Kraze, and some very good teams, RSL, and some teams who perhaps had less success but played a good game, Sarasota, Brandon..

Without starting a thread about which rising U11 team was or is the best, let's have a look at upcoming U11 Boys. In the Tampa area Lakeland, and TBU South had strong teams last season and can be expected to continue to play well as both teams appear to have added talent.

What about Kraze, Rangers, Region A teams etc....????

Thoughts and, as always, opinions are welcomed.

Oh and for the inevitable poster who will say who cares about 10 & 11 year olds, I will refer you to the many U11 threads from last season which never seem to die, even now when the season is officially over.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    With tryouts nearing the end, most of Clubs have or will shortly firm up their U11 team rosters. How do they look? This past season's U11 Boys had some great teams, Kraze, and some very good teams, RSL, and some teams who perhaps had less success but played a good game, Sarasota, Brandon..

Without starting a thread about which rising U11 team was or is the best, let's have a look at upcoming U11 Boys. In the Tampa area Lakeland, and TBU South had strong teams last season and can be expected to continue to play well as both teams appear to have added talent.

What about Kraze, Rangers, Region A teams etc....????

Thoughts and, as always, opinions are welcomed.

Oh and for the inevitable poster who will say who cares about 10 & 11 year olds, I will refer you to the many U11 threads from last season which never seem to die, even now when the season is officially over.
    My son plays U11 for one of the teams mentioned and I love to see him play and his team. But I will be the first to tell you - WHO CARES! Its U11. Save this thread for 2 more years.

Comment

My son plays U11 for one of the teams mentioned and I love to see him play and his team. But I will be the first to tell you - WHO CARES! Its U11. Save this thread for 2 more years.
      If only I could predict stock prices as well as I can predict TS posters...... Thanks for the contribution. I wonder why you even both spending the time responding if you have nothing to say and apparently don't care. You must really feel that your opinion is of great value to us all; it's not.

Comment

Top Region A teams:

1) Weston Barcelona
        2) Kendall Coalition
        3) Sunrise Elite
        4) West Pines
        5) Doral
        6) Pinecrest
        7) Real Madrid
        8) Coral Gables
        9) Team Boca
        10) Cyclone Hollywood

Comment

How will tbu rosso look? He did well the past few years.

Comment

How will tbu rosso look? He did well the past few years.
            No region C finals anymore.

Comment

Red C
              1. TBU south
              2. Lakeland
              3. WFP
              4. Braden River
              5. North Port

If TBU and Lakeland play in CDL again this year these will be great matches. I do not know what leauge the other 3 will play in. Should be an interesting age to watch this year.

Comment

Red C
                1. TBU south
                2. Lakeland
                3. WFP
                4. Braden River
                5. North Port

If TBU and Lakeland play in CDL again this year these will be great matches. I do not know what leauge the other 3 will play in. Should be an interesting age to watch this year.
                NO Lutz?

Comment

NO Lutz?
                  Not after the showing at Disney, and loosing to Jacksonville at West Pasco.

Comment

I think the end of the season was quite a wake-up call for the "mighty" Lutz U10 boys team. Also a clear indicator of the competition level in the USA League.

Comment

I think the end of the season was quite a wake-up call for the "mighty" Lutz U10 boys team. Also a clear indicator of the competition level in the USA League.
                      I applaud them for going out and searching for competition, but they bit off more than they could chew. That being said I believe they as good or better than North Port, WFP, ans just a hair below BR. No where near TBU, and Lakeland.

Comment

I applaud them for going out and searching for competition, but they bit off more than they could chew. That being said I believe they as good or better than North Port, WFP, ans just a hair below BR. No where near TBU, and Lakeland.
                        OK but if they are just a hair below BR don't forget BR beat TBU in Region C. I believe all the teams mentioned including Lutz and Clearwater will be good. I think towards the end of the season you will see upsets from the bottom of this list. This age group is very strong.

Comment

Red C
                          1. TBU south
                          2. Lakeland
                          3. WFP
                          4. Braden River
                          5. North Port

RSL has everyone returning (TBU). I hear from a buddy that BR has everyone from their top team as well. What about the other clubs?

Comment

For most teams, I would also applaud the effort. However, I have a hard time applauding any team that runs up scores to 16-1, 20-0, 14-0, 16-1 in games against a lesser teams. Rather than applaud, I'll give them a thumbs down just based on such shameful behavior. The parents should have confronted the coach early on about such embarassing displays of sportsmanship.

Comment

RSL has everyone returning (TBU). I hear from a buddy that BR has everyone from their top team as well. What about the other clubs?
                              RSL does have everyone returning and also added a couple of players. This team should be very strong.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X