• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn't score
    Why not?

Comment

Why not?
      Coaches Suck, players suck, rsl sucks, parents suck, board sucks, take your pick. If only EO ran the world life would be good in soccer land.

Comment

Why not?
        Probably for the same reasons that Florida Rush Nike didn't score against Team Boca.

Comment

Too much caffeine?
          No, your wide didn't show up!

Comment

Probably for the same reasons that Florida Rush Nike didn't score against Team Boca.
            Crappy team bunkers down with 10 men behind the ball and plays for the 0-0 draw?

Comment

Why should we leave you alone, you... arrogant SOB? You created this monster and now you think we have to have mercy? F..k you! Your team sucks... your club sucks... you suck!
              Why so much hatred? I thought we were burying this thread as someone stated a few pages ago. It is not fair to criticize the coaches (AD & EO) on this thread, they did their job training and coaching the boys and unfortunately, they did not leave up to the expectation and just because they did not win this weekend does not make them a bad team or make the coaches bad coaches. Soccer is a cruel sport sometimes and depend on your draw, any team could have suffered the same faith.

Some lesser teams have moved on to the next stage based on their groupings but in cup competition, there are always cinderella teams and giant killers. This is nothing new so lets just ignore this team and let them either self distruct or maybe pull it together. They have their own house cleaning to do. Let's move on. Bottom line is these are kids and it's rediculous to have us adults come on this site and criticize kids that works all year for the game they love. My son's team is still in State Cup but on paper, we will not make it further than the rd of 16 but we will enjoy the ride. If any of these teams were in our group, I am sure they would have won the group but hey that is life. Let's move on to other things. Just my opinion.

Comment

How was the meeting?

Comment

The DOC is on vacation in the islands, JC is no longer a DOC and there was never a meeting as posted on T-S . Funny part was some of the boys after reading Talking-Soccer actually showed up without practice gear expecting a meeting about the future of the team. LOL There were more no-shows than players though , its sad to see the end.

Comment

The DOC is on vacation in the islands, JC is no longer a DOC and there was never a meeting as posted on T-S . Funny part was some of the boys after reading Talking-Soccer actually showed up without practice gear expecting a meeting about the future of the team. LOL There were more no-shows than players though , its sad to see the end.
                    It's sad that this team is finally coming to an end. My questions is why? They have 1 more year of youth soccer before they go to college. Why won't they just hang in there and stay together for 1 more year. Breaking up and going to another team is not the solution. What about the chemistry of the team that they are going to?

I love this team and I am negging my fellow players to stay and hang in there with me. I know we are a good team but it was not our day last weekend. I take responsibility as one of the players and I think we should all be accountable for the result. We are not new to soccer and we all know that sometimes you win some and lose some. That does not make us a bad team. Let's not worry about what everyone says and let's keep it together. Our coaching staff got us ready for the tournament, we just failed to score and we consided 2 goals collectively as a team. I know that our parents want a lot more from RSL, the coaching staff and us because they pay the bill, but I think we as players should look inside ourselves to see how much we have got better in the past couple of years. We won CDL U18/19 and everyone was happy, we lose 1 game and it's the end of the world. I plead to you guys to please hang in there for the sake of what we have done together, good times, bad times and the fun times. I have thought hard since Sunday when we had to drive up and show up to watch us eliminated from the tournament but life goes on and we win some and lose some.

Let's keep it together. Yours truly, RSL player. I will tell everyone my identity at practice if everyone shows up on Monday so you know this is truly coming from the heart. I do not need to disclose my identity to everyone but my team mates. Happy Easter

Comment

It's sad that this team is finally coming to an end. My questions is why? They have 1 more year of youth soccer before they go to college. Why won't they just hang in there and stay together for 1 more year. Breaking up and going to another team is not the solution. What about the chemistry of the team that they are going to?

I love this team and I am negging my fellow players to stay and hang in there with me. I know we are a good team but it was not our day last weekend. I take responsibility as one of the players and I think we should all be accountable for the result. We are not new to soccer and we all know that sometimes you win some and lose some. That does not make us a bad team. Let's not worry about what everyone says and let's keep it together. Our coaching staff got us ready for the tournament, we just failed to score and we consided 2 goals collectively as a team. I know that our parents want a lot more from RSL, the coaching staff and us because they pay the bill, but I think we as players should look inside ourselves to see how much we have got better in the past couple of years. We won CDL U18/19 and everyone was happy, we lose 1 game and it's the end of the world. I plead to you guys to please hang in there for the sake of what we have done together, good times, bad times and the fun times. I have thought hard since Sunday when we had to drive up and show up to watch us eliminated from the tournament but life goes on and we win some and lose some.

Let's keep it together. Yours truly, RSL player. I will tell everyone my identity at practice if everyone shows up on Monday so you know this is truly coming from the heart. I do not need to disclose my identity to everyone but my team mates. Happy Easter
                      Team is done. No one shows up at training or team meeting. EO is gone to HCU done deal. AD is staying with the U13 next year. No coach want to take the team because of the parents. RSL should focus on the U16 team to carry the boys side next year unless they get knocked out of State and disband like the current U17 team. It's a shame that 1 loss and 1 tie determines that fate of a talented team.

Comment

98hy2y

So where will all these boys go 18 kids are not all going to the chargers . Can it be fusion ,hcu thats it for good teams and is ad going to chargers that was said earlier. I did hear that chargers will put the boys that dont make academy will get a spot on cdl team .YOu would think that because this is all the boys last year they would give it 1 more shot any way good luck

Comment

The RSL U17 boys were all at the Academy tryouts this weekend. It will be fun to watch what they will do if they don't get picked by the Academy. I guess RSL will leave open spot for some of them just like they did last year. What a shame to think the grass is greener.

Comment

So where will all these boys go 18 kids are not all going to the chargers . Can it be fusion ,hcu thats it for good teams and is ad going to chargers that was said earlier. I did hear that chargers will put the boys that dont make academy will get a spot on cdl team .YOu would think that because this is all the boys last year they would give it 1 more shot any way good luck
                            Do you think the parents of those egostistical RSL players will accept a cdL spot for thier kids if they don't make the Academy? Hell no

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X