Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The plan is for the boys to eventually play the best teams in Florida. When ready, they will play best teams in America. And then eventually play best teams in Europe and South America. The whole process will take 5 to 7 years. The goal is for some of them to be extraordinary players at 15 years old.
    Why are you not answering my question regarding registration? Will the boys be registered to FYSA or US Club?

Comment

One more thing.... Alright, I have been very critical mostly because of your use of "extreme.". Maybe it is a selling point, but it reminds me of an old Simpsons cartoon. Your facilities sound promising, you have the backing of sunrise, don't know much about Lewis but see he played college soccer and is obviously enthusiastic about this.... Questions: you say free to train, how free is free? How many kids will you take in a given year? What happens to the kids that don't develop according to your plans? And, if I was willing to spend the money, why would you be a better choice over Mr Thomas and Usa/SAT?

Comment

All of your questions are answered on website. First question, is whether your boy qualifies to participate. Every 6 months, boys that are not developing according to schedule are released. They can return to their old club a much better player.

Comment

I doubt my son would qualify to participate. In any event, I got irritated by your use of the word "extreme" and thought it rather trivial for a club striving to be something better than the norm. Seriously, stop it, this is not the X games. Good luck.

Comment

To the previous poster, you should not be allowed to share your views or opinions about sports with children!

To get irritated because someone wants to excel in sports? That is not right - just wrong.

The program is geared towards top 10% performers, with long term potential in the sport. As you may or may not know, 50% of all youth soccer participants drop out of the sport by age 12. After that, another 10% drop out each year until you have a very small group of players (less than 1% of the original very large group of youth players) at ages 18 and above.

Not one organization is seriously serving this small group, as a group, at an early age in South Florida. The biggest reason (there are 3 big reasons) for this void is that it is more lucrative for all the youth programs to operate a "serious Rec Program".

Nobody else has this kind of program and the best training for FREE. See the website. Anyone being negative about the South Florida Soccer Academy program does not have a child that qualifies for the program. Reason being, any boy that is aware of the program and does qualify, is wildly excited about the program. Acknowledged, the program is not for everyone. There are only a couple of open spots left.

The program has participants and proof. The boys in the program are way ahead of the curve, but they have and continue to work very hard to be there.

Comment

Ha! I guess I will have to take back that Good Luck then.

Comment

Congratulations on the u10 sunrise boys doing well at Disney. I saw they tied in their group and missed going to semifinals on a 1 goal differential. Tried hard, sure it was tough for the kids not to move on. Good luck with this group.

Comment

Both of Elite Soccer Academy's U10 teams won their respective divisions at the Disney tourney this weekend. If you truly want a program with proven development of young players, you may want to check them out...

Comment

You have got to be kidding!!

Elite is a typical "Pay to Play" rec program. A bunch of nice kids, but no top notch development. The DOC could not develop a player if his life depended on it. Most talented kid there was developed by his dad. Other 2 best kids are leaving to seek top notch training.

Why would Elite be posting an advertisement here?

Comment

I guess elite is different than extreme...

Comment

Our new Soccer Academy is geared towards developing youth soccer players with extraordinary potential. We are looking to add two (2) high quality players to complete our U10 team for the 2013/14 season.

Our Academy has an experienced and highly-respected coaching staff that focuses on individual player development and excellence. We will only be working with 6 - 8 players, which gives our coaches the best opportunity to develop each individual.

We welcome referrals of very high-quality players, so if you know of a player that fits our criteria in the Dade, Broward or Palm Beach County areas, please pass on our website and contact information.

www.southfloridasocceracademy.com

Comment

Fysa?

Just now reading all if these. Someone else asked if this is FYSA or not. Can you please answer?

Also, is this a U11 program next year?

Thanks

Comment

Next year we will have a U10 team and we plan to have 6 - 8 players. We have had a very successful beginning. After our first training sessions, we have asked 6 boys to be a part of the program. They have all accepted.

Please keep in mind that we have known all of these boys from 1 to 3 years, so we are very familiar with their current skill level and believe that we have a good feel for their future potential.

We will not be playing in any leagues in the fall and are still undicided for thereafter. However, we plan to play some friendlies and participate in a few tournaments. Our team will play under the banner of and be a Suntise Elite team.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Comment

Wasn't an "advertisement" for Elite. Simply stating facts. The Sunrise U10 team missed out on goal differential to Elite team who went on to win finals. If you believe that having 3 of 7 teams entered at Disney tourney make it to finals is a poor showing of DOC's development of players, continue to live in your delusion....

Comment

What is South Florida Soccer Academy?

Does anyone know anything about this team? What park they're based out of?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X