Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is South Florida Soccer Academy?

Our new Soccer Academy is geared towards developing youth soccer players with Extreme Potential. We are looking to add two (2) high quality players to complete our U10 team for the 2013/14 season.

Our Academy has an experienced and highly-respected coaching staff that focuses on individual player development and excellence. We only work with a select number of young, talented players which gives our coaches the best opportunity to develop each individual.

We are looking to assemble a small group of young, talented players in Palm Beach County that have Extreme Potential. Our Academy welcomes referrals of extremely high-quality players, so if you know of any players that fit our criteria in the Palm Beach County area, please pass on our website and contact information.

www.southfloridasocceracademy.com

Spam

Originally posted by Lewis Thompson View Post
    Our new Soccer Academy is geared towards developing youth soccer players with Extreme Potential. We are looking to add two (2) high quality players to complete our U10 team for the 2013/14 season.

Our Academy has an experienced and highly-respected coaching staff that focuses on individual player development and excellence. We only work with a select number of young, talented players which gives our coaches the best opportunity to develop each individual.

We are looking to assemble a small group of young, talented players in Palm Beach County that have Extreme Potential. Our Academy welcomes referrals of extremely high-quality players, so if you know of any players that fit our criteria in the Palm Beach County area, please pass on our website and contact information.

You are starting your group by spamming Talking Soccer? Great start. I asked before. Where is your field please?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis Thompson View Post

Extreme potential - U10? Give me a break. If they can tie their shoes and pick out their own clothes, is that enough potential?

Anyone that claims that a ten year old has extreme potential needs to have their head examine and any parent going to this "academy" is delusional.

Comment

Is Pitu giving up on his U15 boys?

Comment

Checked out the web site--pretty interesting. Love that it's not pay to play.
          Concerned that it actually states "Boys only". When word gets out that only boys are being offered this opportunity, things will get ugly. Trust me here, stating "boys only" is an invitation for trouble.

Comment

South Florida Soccer Academy

The fields are located where indicated in the Academy's Location tab on the website.

Feel free to take a drive by and see them. You will also see the Futsal Court too.

Thank you for your interest.

Lewis Thompson
            South Florida Soccer Academy - Academy Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Is Pitu giving up on his U15 boys?
              Until seeing this post, didn't know P2 was involved. He is really good trainer and a great trainer of younger kids.

Comment

I did

The fields are located where indicated in the Academy's Location tab on the website.

Feel free to take a drive by and see them. You will also see the Futsal Court too.

Thank you for your interest.

Lewis Thompson
                South Florida Soccer Academy - Academy Manager
                What am I missing? I looked at the overhead satellite for that location and saw no fields. The southwest section off of 95 and Okeechobee?

Comment

What am I missing? I looked at the overhead satellite for that location and saw no fields. The southwest section off of 95 and Okeechobee?
                  How can you play under the Sunrise banner? Is the field within the parameters set by FYSA?

Comment

This is a one of a kind program in the US, and the way an Academy is routinely operated in Europe and South America.

Comment

This is a one of a kind program in the US, and the way an Academy is routinely operated in Europe and South America.
                      Which affiliation will the teams be registered? Will the team play only tournaments?

Comment

The program is geared towards skills and player development.

Comment

Which affiliation will the teams be registered? Will the team play only tournaments?

Comment

The plan is for the boys to eventually play the best teams in Florida. When ready, they will play best teams in America. And then eventually play best teams in Europe and South America. The whole process will take 5 to 7 years. The goal is for some of them to be extraordinary players at 15 years old.

Comment

How do you determine which kids at 7 will be the best at 15. More than double the years they lived. What happens to those kids when they are no longer extreme. Do they get sent back to Sunrise? How do you explain it to their parents: A. Your kid just didn't try hard enough, B. We misjudged his talent as a first grader, or C. We didn't coach him like we should have.

You must realize this is idiotic. Now, if you took a 100 kids and said given the odds and proper training, in 8 years 10-20% will turn into "extreme" soccer players who still want to play, then I'll start listening. I would tell you the statistics on kids who quit soccer by u13, but I am sure you already know.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X