Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highschool Soccer!

Why would YOU keep deleting this THREAD. Isn't this Talking-Soccer? Isn't Highschool Soccer.....SOCCER?
    Dude give it up. This thread is for those parents and Highschool players that are tired of all the BS with their club and want to enjoy possitive opinions/comments here.
    Any Highschool updates?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would YOU keep deleting this THREAD. Isn't this Talking-Soccer? Isn't Highschool Soccer.....SOCCER?
    Dude give it up. This thread is for those parents and Highschool players that are tired of all the BS with their club and want to enjoy possitive opinions/comments here.
    Any Highschool updates?
    Yea!

HIGH SCHOOL SOCCER SUCKS!

Comment

Any Highschool updates?
      Becuase there is a HS page under

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=110750

Comment

Dude.... There's a thread for that. Enjoy.

http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/forumdisplay.php?f=66

Comment

go look at http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=110750

Comment

Any Highschool updates?
            Seminole High lost to Eastlake 3-0.

Comment

Our high school coach won't allow the girls to do headers and won't switch out players. The coach really sucks, however the team is pretty good because it has several club players on the team. I don't understand why anyone would play high school soccer, but the girls enjoy wearing their jerseys to school and being part the "team".

Comment

Any Highschool updates?
                I have to agree that this is a soundboard for those happy and not happy with various topics. If everything was wonderful in this world, we would not to vent. Has anyone seen the Talking-Soccer site in China??

95% of high-school soccer is for staying in shape for competitive teams. College coaches do NOT come to watch high school games unless the team is in the Top 10 in state. Even if they are, they will wait until a holiday tournament or the state tournament, so they can see the most talent at one time. I know this because my oldest son is a former college coach. Colleges don't have the budgets they used too. Schools up north will NOT spend a ton of money to come watch to Dade county to watch two terrible teams play, or watch a Top-10 team mercy someone 12-0 at halftime. What did that show the coach?

This is a way for people to vent or brag about their schools. Good luck everyone!

Comment

Yea!

HIGH SCHOOL SOCCER SUCKS!
                  Signed,
                  Soneone that never made The Highschool Team!

Comment

Seminole High lost to Eastlake 3-0.
                    Wrong sem 1-0 over eastlake.

Comment

Any Highschool updates?
                      Because it always goes back to club bashing. You know the agenda!!! People may be tired with their club but you know very well that HS competition is not the answer!!! I know you don't like the DA either.....Just don't compare HS to club it is moronic:)

Comment

I guess I will have to....

I guess i wilk have to create over and over the highschool thread, since there seems to be and ***hole that keeps erasing the thread.

Comment

I guess i wilk have to create over and over the highschool thread, since there seems to be and ***hole that keeps erasing the thread.
                          It will get erased every time.

Have a good day!

Comment

Instead, why don't you just use the Florida HS thread?

Comment

Instead, why don't you just use the Florida HS thread?
                              Because he or she knows no club people will read it there, you have been outed my friend. You had a good run. Now let's do something about the celtic basher:)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X