X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester city youth club academy

Hi everybody

I came across Manchester city youth club academy in Abu dhabi and in England, currently Recruiting young talented and creative player into their soccer academy training through an official partnership with Manchester City club and Etihad airways.

Countries that are accepted for trials are: United Kingdom, United State, France, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Asia and Africa.

Individualized training is combined with soccer workshops and activities. I believe it's a unique opportunity for interested Youth to improve their game at the legendary home of ETIHAD.

Here is the contact email: (tonysmith.manchestercityfootballclub@asia.com OR tony.mcfc@asia.com)

confirmed by Tony Smith (Machester City Head of youth football and academy Director Abu Dhabi) in which all application is been forwarded
    to apply and join the football.

scam written all over it !!!

Originally posted by Damian83 View Post
    Hi everybody

I came across Manchester city youth club academy in Abu dhabi and in England, currently Recruiting young talented and creative player into their soccer academy training through an official partnership with Manchester City club and Etihad airways.

Countries that are accepted for trials are: United Kingdom, United State, France, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Asia and Africa.

Individualized training is combined with soccer workshops and activities. I believe it's a unique opportunity for interested Youth to improve their game at the legendary home of ETIHAD.

Here is the contact email: (tonysmith.manchestercityfootballclub@asia.com OR tony.mcfc@asia.com)

confirmed by Tony Smith (Machester City Head of youth football and academy Director Abu Dhabi) in which all application is been forwarded
    to apply and join the football.

This is a scam just like last years Everton trial. Just look at the e mail where they want you to reply to. asia.com

Comment

Delete this ****.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X