Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boys - u14 - 2013/2014 - 99/00

Last year was a great seasom for all teams and I hope we can have another great season this year. Lets start off with you're opinions on who you guys think will be the top 5 this year? With the acadamy season starting at this age for orlando city will they be a great team this year? How many players did they lose? How many came? There are a lot of interesting questions so I'm sure this will be an amazing year for youth soccer in Florida. Lets keep the trash talking at a minimum please. Thanks.

I heard the tall spanish boy and the both of the strong centerbacks on oc made the da team. They kept the foward the left back and the goal keepers from what I saw at the tryouts. No I am not a child molester I'm just a parent whos child tryed out. Some of them were moved over to the da tryouts including the players I mentioned above. I am not sure what they made but I don't think they were strong enough to make da.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I heard the tall spanish boy and the both of the strong centerbacks on oc made the da team. They kept the foward the left back and the goal keepers from what I saw at the tryouts. No I am not a child molester I'm just a parent whos child tryed out. Some of them were moved over to the da tryouts including the players I mentioned above. I am not sure what they made but I don't think they were strong enough to make da.
      Excuse me what are you talking about? Are you talking about OCYS?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I was told that OC is no more at this age. Few made DA few left and not much left. Won't be contender.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X