Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doubtful any Fall Soccer in Oregon (Club or HS)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m no anti-masker or anti-science person but I do have questions about the deaths attributed to covid19.

My uncle, who was 70’s, overweight, drank, smoked for a long time and spent most days on the couch watching TV apparently died of Covid. The only other person I know who died of Covid was in a similar demographic: 300lbs, 70’s, poor habits...etc.

Those two are obviously extreme examples. But they really shouldn’t be in the official death count since they were a heartbeat away from a heart attack or stroke and could’ve been felled by a bad cold.

What % of the deaths are in that bucket?

Of the 4 or 5 healthy people I know that had covid19 it was like a flu. All recovered. I had it and have no lingering issues.
    For the healthy folks this is not a big deal. We are making accommodations for the elderly and obese and unhealthy. They are people too and if we have shut our fanciful activities down for a couple years to give them a couple months extra to live them isn’t that worth it?

Comment

I’m no anti-masker or anti-science person but I do have questions about the deaths attributed to covid19.

My uncle, who was 70’s, overweight, drank, smoked for a long time and spent most days on the couch watching TV apparently died of Covid. The only other person I know who died of Covid was in a similar demographic: 300lbs, 70’s, poor habits...etc.

Those two are obviously extreme examples. But they really shouldn’t be in the official death count since they were a heartbeat away from a heart attack or stroke and could’ve been felled by a bad cold.

Of the 4 or 5 healthy people I know that had covid19 it was like a flu. All recovered. I had it and have no lingering issues.
      Those 2 individuals also could have developed cancer or early onset dementia, or menegitas and died....however they didn't. Let's be clear, regardless of how they lived their lives in comparison to yours, they died of COVID. You have to.stop and acknowledge that. We are where we are, due our president and not only his actions but his inactions. Do not devalue life, any life, because this pandemic has impacted you and tour family's lives. We should not be here right now. We are only here because too many people WANT to believe lies and rationalize away common sense and science, in the hope that things can return back to normal. Be pissed. Be outraged. And expect more from our country.

Comment

For the healthy folks this is not a big deal. We are making accommodations for the elderly and obese and unhealthy. They are people too and if we have shut our fanciful activities down for a couple years to give them a couple months extra to live them isn’t that worth it?
        You mean like kids and parents in recovery from cancer treatments that put them in remission and pregnant women? Yeah a-hole.. it’s definitely worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          i’m no anti-masker or anti-science person but i do have questions about the deaths attributed to covid19.

My uncle, who was 70’s, overweight, drank, smoked for a long time and spent most days on the couch watching tv apparently died of covid. The only other person i know who died of covid was in a similar demographic: 300lbs, 70’s, poor habits...etc.

Of the 4 or 5 healthy people i know that had covid19 it was like a flu. All recovered. I had it and have no lingering issues.
          maga 2020

Comment

Vote for science. Vote for a future. Vote for the office. Vote for an individual that will put our country first, not their own personal agenda. Vote.

Comment

You mean like kids and parents in recovery from cancer treatments that put them in remission and pregnant women? Yeah a-hole.. it’s definitely worth it.
              Some people are simply selfish and uneducated and don’t care about anyone else.

Comment

This is exactly right. The pace this is going and if we can all be reinfected 2-3 times, this thing will be around for the long haul. Settle in.

There is a good chance we will never have in person school again. This virus will be around for 5-10 years at a minimum, probably much, much longer. Then there will probably be another one lurking.

If you aren't willing to stay home and mask up to protect cancer patients, the obese and the elderly, then what does that say about you.

Selfish people want to go back to normal. Disgusting.

We are looking at partial lock downs probably for the rest of our lives. Stop complaining and mask up. And while you are at it, goggles are important too.

Comment

Vaccine

We will overcome this just like all other flu pandemics. Covid 19 is a relative of other Covid's and a vaccine will become available soon.

Comment

This is exactly right. The pace this is going and if we can all be reinfected 2-3 times, this thing will be around for the long haul. Settle in.

There is a good chance we will never have in person school again. This virus will be around for 5-10 years at a minimum, probably much, much longer. Then there will probably be another one lurking.

If you aren't willing to stay home and mask up to protect cancer patients, the obese and the elderly, then what does that say about you.

Selfish people want to go back to normal. Disgusting.

We are looking at partial lock downs probably for the rest of our lives. Stop complaining and mask up. And while you are at it, goggles are important too.

I fail to understand why senior care and assisted living centers are opening back up for visits today if this is our new normal. Why possibly expose those with the most health risks yet continue to lock in the most resilient. If you can visit your 90 year old granny then kids should be allowed to play sports and attend in person classes.

Comment

I fail to understand why senior care and assisted living centers are opening back up for visits today if this is our new normal. Why possibly expose those with the most health risks yet continue to lock in the most resilient. If you can visit your 90 year old granny then kids should be allowed to play sports and attend in person classes.
                      Fresh air, exercise, exertion are all great for your cardiovascular system and ramps up your immune system.

But what about the guy who is smoking cigarettes, eating burger king and sitting on the couch? He is vulnerable.

Why should your kids get to be healthy if it puts him at risk?

Stop being selfish. Mask up. Goggles up. Stay home. Treat your kids to burger king and a new xbox.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X