Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    William Smith, St Lawrence, Skidmore, Clarkson, Wheaton, Stonehill, Assumption, St Michaels, St Anselm, Ursinus, Muhlenberg, Wooster, Ohio Wesleyan, Allegheny, McDaniel, Washington College, Goucher, Roanoke, *****burg, Christopher Newport, or even WNEC, Keene State, ESCU. None of those would have worked out?
    Love this guys logic. 40-50k a year for what? So toads like him can be impressed?

Comment

Love this guys logic. 40-50k a year for what? So toads like him can be impressed?
      No, fool, not for us to be impressed. For you to do right by your kid. Are you telling us you couldn't have gotten some money from any of those schools? Just admit you are about extracting punishment to cover for and defend against your own failures.

Comment

Didn't he tell you that mommy and daddy sat at the end of the bed while sonny lost his virginity also because mommy and daddy control everything in sonny's life.
        and mommy cried all night afterwards because her whittle boy became a whittle man. Dad had to pay the girl just like he did with soccer.

Comment

When you had kids did you really expect college was going to be for free?

Comment

Thread has gone down the toilet. People don't even have a clue what you lunatics are even talking about at this point. Give it a rest!

Comment

But daddy buys his whittle boy all of his conquests that way daddy gets to feel like a real stud.

Comment

Thread has gone down the toilet. People don't even have a clue what you lunatics are even talking about at this point. Give it a rest!
                3-4 tiers down, for a kid in a high profile spotlight family? Who would do that???

Comment

3-4 tiers down, for a kid in a high profile spotlight family? Who would do that???
                  Is Perspective getting a whittle pissed off or what? Stars have an epic failure today and all he can do is blame you know who. It would be funny if he weren't so obviously deranged. Must really suck to be a Stars parent these days when all you got is a guy like him as your club spokesperson.

Comment

Is Perspective getting a whittle pissed off or what? Stars have an epic failure today and all he can do is blame you know who. It would be funny if he weren't so obviously deranged. Must really suck to be a Stars parent these days when all you got is a guy like him as your club spokesperson.
                    Not even Keene State, BTDT?

Comment

Not even Keene State, BTDT?
                      He got it wrong. Didn't buy a girl for sonny. The boy swings the other way. Certainly explains the fascination with the NESCACs

Comment

Explains a lot more than that.

Comment

Forget soccer. What person (with means) sends his or her kid somewhere 3-4 tiers below her ability, period?
                          I didn't "send" my kid anywhere. I raised a confident independent kid who can think for herself and who "chose" her own path. This is the problem with parents today. Too busy pulling the puppet strings in their kids life. Try this. Teach them values and the basics and let them chart their own course.

Comment

Didn't he tell you that mommy and daddy sat at the end of the bed while sonny lost his virginity also because mommy and daddy control everything in sonny's life.
                            And probably helped him slide on his Jimmy-hat before he lost it....

Comment

I didn't "send" my kid anywhere. I raised a confident independent kid who can think for herself and who "chose" her own path. This is the problem with parents today. Too busy pulling the puppet strings in their kids life. Try this. Teach them values and the basics and let them chart their own course.
                              Beautiful. BTDT starring as the NON-helicopter parent. And by choice he means, no, you can't choose any of those schools that actually fit you, especially if you insist on playing soccer (which I know sounds strange since I made such a big deal of you getting to D1 and maintaining the family legacy), and so you have the "choice" to attend a backwater regional state school.

Comment

and the obsession continues

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X