Aztecs in trouble?!?!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Oscar; 04-22-2015, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Oscar; 04-22-2015, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Oscar; 04-22-2015, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Wow, Oscar you seem to know so much... Any validation on the EK and PL comment? I'd love to see it

Comment

Prove me wrong? Rather than your smug attitude...another key board commando....with no user name.
            Last edited by Oscar; 03-23-2015, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
              Prove me wrong? Rather than your smug attitude...another key board commando....with no user name.
              Yes you're so brave you used your own name. Trouble is, you write like you talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                Yes you're so brave you used your own name. Trouble is, you write like you talk.
                So prove me wrong..... Stop sucking on the big fat Chub in your mouth....
                Last edited by Oscar; 04-22-2015, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Anyone who has been around Aztecs for the past few years will not be surprised if Ebbie and Peter leave to join Doc. They have been best friends since college and have really been the backbone to the club, despite what MK would like to believe.

I would be shocked if they DIDN'T leave now. And if they do, yes, Aztecs is in trouble.

Comment

Last edited by Oscar; 04-22-2015, 01:26 PM.

Comment

any validation in ek and pl leaving that is a big issue if its true

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
                        Every goal keeper worth anything will leave...The dead beats will stay...and there are several of them that should not even be playing club....Of course GC seems to use and abuse every keeper in the program.

Ebbie leaving will only push those over the edge that had been thinking about jumping ship when DOC left....Of course they will still have his majesty GC...oh boy! Now that is a treat.

On the subject of MK he lives in a bubble.... All about the money and prestige ... I own a club...Ya and does very little other than promote his greatness...( perceived) Oh and the back room deals he is making with the NSU players that came in...Of course with DOC leaving there are promises he made that he cannot keep because the U-13 team is gone....
                        If these are people you even remotely care about, I'm sure they appreciate you talking smack about their careers and/or potential job changes. You sound either like a coach ready to jump ship yourself or a parent who has an axe to grind. In any event, calling a player of any caliber a "deadbeat" is pretty telling. Good luck in your own job search; or CLUB search for your offspring. You're going to need it.

Comment

so fact or fiction? about ek and pl. I found how some reasons on doc leaving. I have a kid playing for ek and she loves him. I have heard the same emotions from a lot of parents. These guys have been here since the inception of the club and are pillars. I was mad that my son wont get ek as I have seen first hand him coaching on the boys side as well. If we do not have all the facts its sad that we throw their names in the mud. ek and pl at aztecs have a lot of people staying in the club I know that for a fact

Comment

Last edited by Oscar; 04-22-2015, 01:27 PM.

Comment

..:D..............
                              Last edited by Oscar; 04-22-2015, 01:28 PM.

Comment

ok. the point was you made some statements with no validity. may be no mud i will give you that. my point was these guys have careers so it may affect them when people run their mouths. either way aztecs would be stupid not to keep them. looking forward to what comes around

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X