X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Grow up and get a life you imbecile.

When..... Did the accused spear? Where..... Did this conspiracy happen? What..... Should we, the people do now?

Really, you idiot!?
    I'm an idiot for demanding facts to back up a ridiculous assertion? Wow, you should maybe sign up for a GED class or something. I'm sorry that reason and intelligence hurts your little brain.

Comment

Grow up and get a life you imbecile.

When..... Did the accused spear? Where..... Did this conspiracy happen? What..... Should we, the people do now?

Really, you idiot!?
      It happened last week when the 2 owners of Mass City turned up at your practices in coastal uniforms. We the parents saw it so just give everyone a heads up and let us know if we are merging so we can decide what to do!!

Comment

It happened last week when the 2 owners of Mass City turned up at your practices in coastal uniforms. We the parents saw it so just give everyone a heads up and let us know if we are merging so we can decide what to do!!
        As a Mass City parent, I'd like to know if this is true. Are we talking about RW and MR? Certainly interesting if it is.

Comment

As a Mass City parent, I'd like to know if this is true. Are we talking about RW and MR? Certainly interesting if it is.
          RW was at a Coastal practice run by the DOC of UkElite and so were lots of other coaches who may or may not all have been PTUSA/UkElite coaches. They may have simply been invited to observe. If you are a paying customer; Why not simply asked him what his plans are?

Comment

Coaching Clinic...case closed?

RW was at a Coastal practice run by the DOC of UkElite and so were lots of other coaches who may or may not all have been PTUSA/UkElite coaches. They may have simply been invited to observe. If you are a paying customer; Why not simply asked him what his plans are?
            February 28

Thank you to everyone in Falmouth that showed for today's coaching clinic! Boys were brilliant and coaches responsive.

Looking forward to helping your players and coaches fall in love with the beautiful game!

Comment

PT is working with Falmouth coaches, nothing to do with Coastal. No one, other than Coastal coaches were at the Duxbury session in Coastal/UKE uniform.

Go away and start drama elsewhere.

RW has a decent relationship with folks at Coastal, why wouldn't he attend a session run by someone with incredible pedigree.

Google.... Gary Lewis, Liverpool FC!!

Comment

1/2 coaches were NOT in Coastal uniforms. Thanks anyway for your deep concern.

Comment

ok PT, such a liar, egotistic and completely full of bs. hurry up and leave the south shore and rid us and the the high school program of your ideas and overpriced services

Comment

1/2 coaches were NOT in Coastal uniforms. Thanks anyway for your deep concern.
                    well thats because your coaches have left as usual. Many of your coaches are on their way back to the UK and leaving teams with parents AGAIN. We lost our 14's coach who became a real estate agent!!??? How qualified a soccer coach was he in the first place, as qualified as PT is (bahhahh)

Comment

PT is working with Falmouth coaches, nothing to do with Coastal. No one, other than Coastal coaches were at the Duxbury session in Coastal/UKE uniform.

Go away and start drama elsewhere.

RW has a decent relationship with folks at Coastal, why wouldn't he attend a session run by someone with incredible pedigree.

Google.... Gary Lewis, Liverpool FC!!
                      Hi Paul

Comment

Hi Paul
                        Get a life fella, this isnt me replying you idiot!! Why would I stoop so low to reply to anything on this website

Comment

Get a life fella, this isnt me replying you idiot!! Why would I stoop so low to reply to anything on this website
                          Wow...

Comment

CSU in its proudest form. Congratulations, keep up the stellar job

Comment

Cor blimey mate. Let's all write like we are Brits and pretend to be them.

You're a bloody genius, matey

Comment

The same person ( from you know where ) has a little too much time on his hands this morning.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X