Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Driveway shoveled, saw PT shoveling the south shore sports center too, must be part of the merger terms
    Thought he was in Florida after firing TG?

Comment

Thought he was in Florida after firing TG?
      They have a great U13 girls team, watch out they will be the reason people will want to merge with them

Comment

Seriously? They played in the white division then moved up to face teams in the orange. They end up in green for the spring. Not rushing to merge with them anytime soon...nice try though! Laughable!!!

Comment

Seriously? They played in the white division then moved up to face teams in the orange. They end up in green for the spring. Not rushing to merge with them anytime soon...nice try though! Laughable!!!
          really, I bet they win their division this spring and end up in D1 before you know it

Comment

really, I bet they win their division this spring and end up in D1 before you know it
            For the teams themselves, particularly their players, I and we should all be wishing that everyone does their best and wish them well. The amount of vitriol coming for (assuming) adults here is pretty sad. If you wouldn't say it in church, don't say it outside of church, or keep going as its obviously your own life. At the end of the day looking back, I'm sure you are all very proud of some of the idiotic statements made here.

Comment

What, based on winning their divisions in lower brackets. They haven't faced tough competition yet. How did they do in the Cranberry Cup? Oh, they didn't win a game. Mighty big prediction with nothing to back it up. What did you do, pick up some good players in the off season?

Comment

What, based on winning their divisions in lower brackets. They haven't faced tough competition yet. How did they do in the Cranberry Cup? Oh, they didn't win a game. Mighty big prediction with nothing to back it up. What did you do, pick up some good players in the off season?
                maybe we did who knows, you will have to find out if you are even in our bracket losers

Comment

maybe we did who knows, you will have to find out if you are even in our bracket losers
                  Wow, what an ignorant club

Comment

Sounds like a club I want to join....very professional!

Comment

Sounds like a club I want to join....very professional!
                      very unhealthy haha

Comment

MR & RW up at UK Elite practices must mean something is in the works

Comment

PT looking to scoop up a little club?

Comment

PT looking to scoop up a little club?
                            PT already sold out. He's not scooping up anything. UK Elite, maybe.

Comment

Nothing better to do with your time?

Great way to be loyal to your own club, I must say. Maybe some clubs can co exist and share resources, wouldn't that be an idea??

The training was not UKE, anyway....

Comment

Nothing better to do with your time?

Great way to be loyal to your own club, I must say. Maybe some clubs can co exist and share resources, wouldn't that be an idea??

The training was not UKE, anyway....
                                take it easy paul

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X