Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Name one thing the 14's have won in over a year without a combined roster of 13's and 14's. Just them. Not the 13 NT player or the 13 goalie. Let me answer that for you. Nothing! Just for the record I think they are a good team but if you are gonna list all these facts don't leave that part out.
    Is this guy complaining that his little mia can't beat the younger kids at SSS. Want some cheese with that whine?

For the record at Nefc we have girls play up and so does Stars.

Comment

Name one thing the 14's have won in over a year without a combined roster of 13's and 14's. Just them. Not the 13 NT player or the 13 goalie. Let me answer that for you. Nothing! Just for the record I think they are a good team but if you are gonna list all these facts don't leave that part out.
      I can do one better since I am familiar with this age group.

SSS 14's (no combined roster) lost-

Stars Cup
      CFC Columbus day to Stars NPL
      NEFC Preseason to NEFC Elite
      PDA
      Currently in 3rd place in Region 1
      (Just for the record Stars ECNL and SSS U14 played in a friendly in November and Stars won 5-0. I understand it was a friendly but LL schedules a game against your biggest rival in the state and you lose because it doesn't matter....I don't see LL acting like it was a throwaway game but I get why people might not want to count that. Personally, I do count it but JMO

SSS 14's (combined roster) won -

National League

They are a good team but this shows me they can't compete at the highest level just in the state without the combined roster. Now they have lost impact players and they say it doesn't matter. Wishful thinking.

Comment

National League. Who is your team and what have they won?

No way you respond with an answer.
        Combined roster. Like I said, something you have won with just 14's

Comment

Stars Cup
          PDA
          (Just for the record Stars ECNL and SSS U14 played in a friendly in November and Stars won 5-0. I understand it was a friendly but LL schedules a game against your biggest rival in the state and you lose because it doesn't matter....I don't see LL acting like it was a throwaway game but I get why people might not want to count that. Personally, I do count it but JMO

SSS 14's (combined roster)
          National League

They are a good team but this shows me they can't compete at the highest level just in the state without the combined roster. Now they have lost impact players and they say it doesn't matter. Wishful thinking.
          You almost sound credible. There was no combined roster in Vegas...

Comment

Stars Cup
            PDA

SSS 14's (combined roster) won -

National League

Hard to argue the facts. Obviously the younger kids make a difference. Which shows how good those 13's are. Great for them.

Comment

You almost sound credible. There was no combined roster in Vegas...
              The U13 goalie was there. Combined roster. You try being credible or at least honest.

Comment

The U13 goalie was there. Combined roster. You try being credible or at least honest.
                She was there and also the roster was combined with other players including the U13NT player in the first half of National League season for the fall. I don't blame LL for doing it but be honest.

I think it speaks volumes for just how talented those 13's are. They just won Region 1 league this spring. Congrats to them.

Comment

She was there and also the roster was combined with other players including the U13NT player in the first half of National League season for the fall. I don't blame LL for doing it but be honest.

I think it speaks volumes for just how talented those 13's are. They just won Region 1 league this spring. Congrats to them.
                  The U14's were a great team without the 13's...Maybe lost some finals but they got to them.
                  the team minus the 3 that defected are clearly weaker now...Team can look to their coach for that very avoidable outcome.

Comment

The U14's were a great team without the 13's...Maybe lost some finals but they got to them.
                    the team minus the 3 that defected are clearly weaker now...Team can look to their coach for that very avoidable outcome.
                    Other players will step up. There will not be a let down.

Comment

I

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1537117]I can do one better since I am familiar with this age group.

Stars Cup
                      PDA

Let me get this straight. Stars combines all their teams best players and so does nefc to make their best super team throughout their entire club. Breakers recruit everyone under the sun and keep building to their team and you cry babies are upset that this small club has a few u13s play up. You are a sad group of human beings. You should be upset at your lousy coaches , not sss.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1537264]

Stars Cup
                        PDA

Let me get this straight. Stars combines all their teams best players and so does nefc to make their best super team throughout their entire club. Breakers recruit everyone under the sun and keep building to their team and you cry babies are upset that this small club has a few u13s play up. You are a sad group of human beings. You should be upset at your lousy coaches , not sss.
                        Actually, Stars didn't combine their best players in this age group until this past fall. So are you really sure that SSS would have won state cup (in OT) if Stars had optimized their rosters last year? Just sayin'

Comment

Other players will step up. There will not be a let down.
                          The striker can't do it all

Comment

Region 1 sounds like a big thing, it's not.They have to play there because They can't get into nep, npl or ecnl......so to maple we will go!

Comment

Region 1 sounds like a big thing, it's not.They have to play there because They can't get into nep, npl or ecnl......so to maple we will go!
                              ECNL blows and everyone knows it.

Comment

ECNL blows and everyone knows it.
                                So doesn't maple but you continue to stay

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X