Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Would the doctor recommend heading a low line drive ball at this temp?
    Wouldn't recommend even if it was 70 degrees.

Comment

Any scoring yet?
      Not OP at game, but posted score says U15 NEFC Elite won game 2-1 over FC Stars ECNL. Sounds like a close game, but I'm sure it wasn't a very pretty game given the temps and field conditions, but I wasn't there, so can't say so for sure.

Comment

Not OP at game, but posted score says U15 NEFC Elite won game 2-1 over FC Stars ECNL. Sounds like a close game, but I'm sure it wasn't a very pretty game given the temps and field conditions, but I wasn't there, so can't say so for sure.
        Game wasn't as close as the scoreline might suggest, but conditions weren't ideal.

Comment

talking soccer

Never went to law school did you?
          Pretty simple legal concept-

GUARANTEE is a legal term more comprehensive and of higher import than either warranty or "security". It most commonly designates a private transaction by means of which one person, to obtain some trust, confidence or credit for another, engages to be answerable for him. It may also designate a treaty through which claims, rights or possessions are secured.

Comment

Pretty simple legal concept-

GUARANTEE is a legal term more comprehensive and of higher import than either warranty or "security". It most commonly designates a private transaction by means of which one person, to obtain some trust, confidence or credit for another, engages to be answerable for him. It may also designate a treaty through which claims, rights or possessions are secured.
            Force majour

Learn it

Comment

Pleasantly surprised at conditions in Taunton

Nice to finally get outside

32 no wind

Comment

Force majour

Learn it
                Force Majeure
                [French, A superior or irresistible power.] An event that is a result of the elements of nature, as opposed to one caused by human behavior.

Not applicable in this case. Poor decisions and mismanagement are in human behavior.

This was not by snow/ ice of last night but was there for a month or more prior. Should have been cleared, melted, dealt with prior to honor the "guarantee".

Comment

Force Majeure
                  [French, A superior or irresistible power.] An event that is a result of the elements of nature, as opposed to one caused by human behavior.

Not applicable in this case. Poor decisions and mismanagement are in human behavior.

This was not by snow/ ice of last night but was there for a month or more prior. Should have been cleared, melted, dealt with prior to honor the "guarantee".
                  Moron [(American) Mo-Ron] You.

Comment

Moron [(American) Mo-Ron] You.
                    Brilliant.

So true.

Comment

Pleasantly surprised at conditions in Taunton

Nice to finally get outside

32 no wind
                      Taunton fields in good shape, good weather.....congrats to the Breakers for pulling this off.

Comment

Posting, not texting. Temps now 26 degrees and climbing. Came early to see nefc U15s play Stars.
                        Calling BS on this post. I was at the field for 9:00 games at the same time as the U15 NEFC vs. Stars game at it was 10 degrees. All-in-all, the weather was fine, but 2 of the fields had spots of ice that were very dangerous. The girls were told to the ice up with their cleats. Lots of slipping and messy soccer.

Comment

Calling BS on this post. I was at the field for 9:00 games at the same time as the U15 NEFC vs. Stars game at it was 10 degrees. All-in-all, the weather was fine, but 2 of the fields had spots of ice that were very dangerous. The girls were told to the ice up with their cleats. Lots of slipping and messy soccer.
                          It amazes me that parents would put their college "free boat" scholarship on the line with a torn ACL on ice for a February "pre-season" game at 10 degrees.

Comment

poor stars, only second best, made me think of this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAekJFZrIhk

Comment

It amazes me that parents would put their college "free boat" scholarship on the line with a torn ACL on ice for a February "pre-season" game at 10 degrees.
                              So now that all of your naysaying propaganda has been proven wrong you're going to start with the "Yeah, but what if........." stuff? Sad.

Comment

poor stars, only second best, made me think of this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAekJFZrIhk
                                Infantile troll.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X