Manchester United Have Hired Me Because of My Philosophy but I Am the Devil Now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester United Have Hired Me Because of My Philosophy but I Am the Devil Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5ByU6IiFp0

Cool video I came across.

United are battling for 4th place now. LOL

Comment

Di Maria doesn't look like a 60 million pound player anymore. Falcao looks rubish and the Man U's defense makes so many errors.

I'm not sure what Van Gaal is exactly trying to do here. He keeps being stubborn by trying to play a back 3 and it CLEARLY isn't working. Play the 4 in the back man, come on.

Comment

Manchester United is the English Premier League club I support. They're fun to watch and the LVG saga is interesting.

It seems he's not really doing any better than Moyes in terms of total accumulated points.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Di Maria doesn't look like a 60 million pound player anymore. Falcao looks rubish and the Man U's defense makes so many errors.

I'm not sure what Van Gaal is exactly trying to do here. He keeps being stubborn by trying to play a back 3 and it CLEARLY isn't working. Play the 4 in the back man, come on.
          LVG knows what he's doing, his credentials back him up. He didn't get the job at United for no reason.

Comment

LVG knows what he's doing, his credentials back him up. He didn't get the job at United for no reason.
            LVG = Barry Switzer II

Comment

LVG = Barry Switzer II
              I wouldn't give the man too much credit.

Comment

Louis Van Gaal will NEVER match what Fergie did at Manchester United.

Comment

Louis Van Gaal will NEVER match what Fergie did at Manchester United.
                  Umm . . . no one ever suggested he would. SAF managed ManU for 27 years. LVG is expected to manage ManU for maybe 4. If he managed ManY for 27 years, he would be 90 when he retired. So, yeah, you're right. LVG will never match what SAF achieved at ManU. Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Comment

Umm . . . no one ever suggested he would. SAF managed ManU for 27 years. LVG is expected to manage ManU for maybe 4. If he managed ManY for 27 years, he would be 90 when he retired. So, yeah, you're right. LVG will never match what SAF achieved at ManU. Thank you, Captain Obvious.
                    What are you talking about...? For about 10 years during this 27 years, he didn't win anything. He only started winning CL trophies and PL titles only after he established his managerial team and players.

Comment

Yes yes yes

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X