Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you wish these D3 parents would quit complaining

How many threads can one person start to basically complain because they feel their kid doesn't get enough respect for being just an average player?

Oh, btw not you know who

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many threads can one person start to basically complain because they feel their kid doesn't get enough respect for being just an average player?

Oh, btw not you know who
    OK, "not you know who," who else would care, and where are all these threads and the evidence of complaining? From what I read all day the complaints came from the World Cup and top D1 level cheerleader about the risk of being tainted by a possible/eventual D3 player. When a new thread starts off as a total lie, on a topic that no one else is going to carry a torch for, we know exactly what is happening.

Comment

Anyone with money plus a little bit of decent soccer skills can play D3 ball. Literally.
      D3 players are AVERAGE soccer players. Face the truth and stop trying to make D3 soccer something that it's not.

Comment

OK, "not you know who," who else would care, and where are all these threads and the evidence of complaining? From what I read all day the complaints came from the World Cup and top D1 level cheerleader about the risk of being tainted by a possible/eventual D3 player. When a new thread starts off as a total lie, on a topic that no one else is going to carry a torch for, we know exactly what is happening.
        Ignore him when his trolling efforts are this pathetic. His frustration and desperation are obvious: he's in full meltdown mode, responding to contrivances of his mind, with vanishingly few moments of lucidity. Not even "LOL!" worthy. Just sad.

Comment

Anyone with money plus a little bit of decent soccer skills can play D3 ball. Literally.
          D3 players are AVERAGE soccer players. Face the truth and stop trying to make D3 soccer something that it's not.
          Guess what? We faced that truth a long time ago, that's why my kid is D3. So your point is?

Comment

Guess what? We faced that truth a long time ago, that's why my kid is D3. So your point is?
            The point is that playing D3 is not acceptable to that knucklehead, despite what the child wants. Typical of the responses you'll see here, but I think your attitude is more prevalent in the real world.

Comment

The point is that playing D3 is not acceptable to that knucklehead, despite what the child wants. Typical of the responses you'll see here, but I think your attitude is more prevalent in the real world.
              The soccer world now revolves around late bloomers whose parents have more money than their kids have soccer ability.

Comment

The soccer world now revolves around late bloomers whose parents have more money than their kids have soccer ability.
                Unless of course you have no money, and on top of that spent all of your time for years on TS talking about how D3 is a total waste of time, and so (to save face on an internet board) you are forced to send your D1 scholarship kid 4 tiers down to juggernaut MCLA.

Comment

The vast majority of D1 players are average. In fact that is the primary product of youth soccer these days. Boring, unispired, mediocrity. But they are tall and can really launch a long ball. Also really skilled at passing the ball between Defenders and Goalie ad nauseum....

Comment

ok, this is a ridiculous thread all around of course....stupid comment about D3 players..and even mores stupid that most D1 players are average. Did you mother drop you on your head repeatedly as a baby?

Comment

Are D3 parents now turning the argument against its head and saying D1 players are average soccer players? If D1 players are average, I really wonder what that makes D3 players.....

Pathetic posts by D3 parents.

Comment

Are D3 parents now turning the argument against its head and saying D1 players are average soccer players? If D1 players are average, I really wonder what that makes D3 players.....

Thanks buddy.

Comment

It makes them the students they are trying to be only with more time on their hands to actually do it.

Comment

Not sure if this is true but I heard that after the Tufts men defeated the 3 most storied programs in D3 soccer back to back to back (Messiah, Ohio Wesleyan, and Wheaton, Ill) they paused for a moment of silence during the championship celebration to say in unison "gee, this is nice, but remember we aren't D1 and we only needed to play high school soccer for a bit."

Comment

The Triple A champion is still the Triple A champion.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X