CSU merge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the same old coaches will coach the same old ( poor ) teams.

Comment

So your saying CSU has no good coaches???

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        So your saying CSU has no good coaches???
        Now that you mention it...

Comment

Their new line up was recently announced. I'd say about 30% of the teams have solid coaching. Some have okay and the rest are pretty awful.

Comment

30%? I can't work out where that figure comes from. About10% too high in my humble opinion.

Comment

Best post in a while! Thanks for the laughs!!!

Blackhawks have hundreds of satisfied customers if you count all of their customers over their 20 year history! AM is a very nice person, and seems to know the game, but they've become a glorified travel program in recent memory. The Bhawks parents with whom I speak loathe CSU and won't make the jump. But most have nowhere to go. They know their kids aren't good enough for any of the larger clubs' mid level teams.

So it's either swallow the pride and head to mediocre CSU or try a different sport.

Will they just rename the Dome - The CSU Arena? It's fine. All the town travel teams are headed to Taunton ForeKicks anyhow. Enjoy CSU vs. CSU games on boarded fields held together with duct tape (Field #1).

Signed,
              Soul Sucker
              Not a Real Soccer Person
              Diatribe of Diarrhea Lover
              Coach Second-Guesser
              Well you signed it correctly at least. Imbecile

Comment

Blackhawks have hundreds of satisfied customers if you count all of their customers over their 20 year history! AM is a very nice person, and seems to know the game, but they've become a glorified travel program in recent memory. The Bhawks parents with whom I speak loathe CSU and won't make the jump. But most have nowhere to go. They know their kids aren't good enough for any of the larger clubs' mid level teams.

So it's either swallow the pride and head to mediocre CSU or try a different sport.

Will they just rename the Dome - The CSU Arena? It's fine. All the town travel teams are headed to Taunton ForeKicks anyhow. Enjoy CSU vs. CSU games on boarded fields held together with duct tape (Field #1).

Signed,
                Soul Sucker
                Not a Real Soccer Person
                Coach Second-Guesser
                LOL ... Someone has an axe to grind.

Competing club coach/official maybe? Delusional parent of a former CSU wonderkid? Jilted former lover?

Don't worry! We are all certain that whichever self-proclaimed wonder-club you are attached to now is blossoming with your skilled counsel.

You know. It is possible that you are not the sole authority on the issue.

Dope

Comment

No, just someone that's been around for a while and knows quality and integrity. Not available in leaps and bounds here.

Comment

No, just someone that's been around for a while and knows quality and integrity. Not available in leaps and bounds here.
                    Odd, you come on this site and blast people anonymously and then claim you know what quality and integrity is. Seems more than a bit contradictory to me.

Comment

Odd, you come on this site and blast people anonymously and then claim you know what quality and integrity is. Seems more than a bit contradictory to me.
                      Amen!

Comment

Would you call it...ummm....duplicitous?

And you needed an 'are' instead of 'is.'

Comment

He does have a point, though!

Comment

LOL ... Someone has an axe to grind.

Competing club coach/official maybe? Delusional parent of a former CSU wonderkid? Jilted former lover?

Don't worry! We are all certain that whichever self-proclaimed wonder-club you are attached to now is blossoming with your skilled counsel.

You know. It is possible that you are not the sole authority on the issue.

Dope
                            Try to remove your head from your ass; I realize this must be very difficult for you.

I never claimed to be the sole authority on the issue. Had you read my post appropriately, I merely pointed out that four Blackhawks families, with whom we are friends, have no interest or intention of going to CSU. That is all.

If you're with CSU and your kid is happy, good for you!

Comment

CSU has made progress and is working towards respectability amongst 2nd level/tier clubs. They will remain at that level while saddled with the current ownership.

Comment

Signed,
                                Soul Sucker
                                Not a Real Soccer Person
                                Coach Second-Guesser
                                Don't be a revisionist historian ... Re-read your own bitterly judgmental and arrogant post. Dope

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X