Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought the NPL was for the better teams in the region. That didn't last long.
    Dilution is the issue. Not enough decent teams around. If only like teams played, they would play each other over and over. Not a bad thought to consider. What has happened is a numbers game. If you have reasonable teams in all age groups for both genders, you get a slot in a league. Makes it easy to schedule and they know you will show up to play. Not great for the game but not really sure that is a big consideration.....

Comment

Never ceases to amaze me how many elitist arrogant @holes there are on this forum.

If your child does not play for the club "I" selected for "MY" child, then your child represents the dregs of soccer society and represents all that is wrong with the soccer world.

Please close close the lids on your laptops, no one is interested in reading your diatribe of diarrhea.

CSU has done a wonderful job with my children. The Blackhawks have hundreds of satisfied customers.

I wish I could simply write this forum off as completely hijacked by imbeciles, but there are some real soccer people scattered about here.

Go back to second-guessing your own coach's decisions from the sidelines. Let the rest of us enjoy our own experiences without your soul-sucking opinions.

Bunch of DBs

Comment

Never ceases to amaze me how many elitist arrogant @holes there are on this forum.

If your child does not play for the club "I" selected for "MY" child, then your child represents the dregs of soccer society and represents all that is wrong with the soccer world.

Please close close the lids on your laptops, no one is interested in reading your diatribe of diarrhea.

CSU has done a wonderful job with my children. The Blackhawks have hundreds of satisfied customers.

I wish I could simply write this forum off as completely hijacked by imbeciles, but there are some real soccer people scattered about here.

Go back to second-guessing your own coach's decisions from the sidelines. Let the rest of us enjoy our own experiences without your soul-sucking opinions.

Bunch of DBs
        CSU is a respectable club with some great people and will get better from this. Don't let the trolls bug you.

Comment

Not really. They serve well as a decent 2nd tier ( 3rd in some age groups ), and do not compete well with the bigger, more successful clubs.
          They can't even compete with the smaller clubs like SSS.

Comment

Bunch of DBs
            Very angry little bird.

Comment

CSU is a respectable club with some great people and will get better from this. Don't let the trolls bug you.
              The majority of the posts on TS are by a small group of individuals that are hardly an accurate representation of the families that comprise club soccer. Although they may think they represent the masses, that couldn't be farther from the truth.

The club that fits best for your family isn't necessarily the biggest or the one with the best website. It's the one that matches what your child is looking to achieve.

Comment

The majority of the posts on TS are by a small group of individuals that are hardly an accurate representation of the families that comprise club soccer. Although they may think they represent the masses, that couldn't be farther from the truth.

The club that fits best for your family isn't necessarily the biggest or the one with the best website. It's the one that matches what your child is looking to achieve.
                which should always be a fun, enjoyable, and challenging experience. There is room for all levels. The game itself is open to everyone as it should be. Keep things in perspective.

Comment

Good move for CSU. Blackhawks probably has one player in each age group that will help their powerful ' Elite ' teams. The rest will help fund TD s retirement fund.

Comment

They can't even compete with the smaller clubs like SSS.
                    who can??? They are the best 🌍🌎🌏

Comment

Very angry little bird.
                      Very smarmy little troll.

Comment

Bunch of DBs
                        Best post in a while! Thanks for the laughs!!!

Blackhawks have hundreds of satisfied customers if you count all of their customers over their 20 year history! AM is a very nice person, and seems to know the game, but they've become a glorified travel program in recent memory. The Bhawks parents with whom I speak loathe CSU and won't make the jump. But most have nowhere to go. They know their kids aren't good enough for any of the larger clubs' mid level teams.

So it's either swallow the pride and head to mediocre CSU or try a different sport.

Will they just rename the Dome - The CSU Arena? It's fine. All the town travel teams are headed to Taunton ForeKicks anyhow. Enjoy CSU vs. CSU games on boarded fields held together with duct tape (Field #1).

Signed,
                        Soul Sucker
                        Not a Real Soccer Person
                        Diatribe of Diarrhea Lover
                        Coach Second-Guesser

Comment

What's to loathe?? Oh wait.....

Comment

Best post in a while! Thanks for the laughs!!!

Blackhawks have hundreds of satisfied customers if you count all of their customers over their 20 year history! AM is a very nice person, and seems to know the game, but they've become a glorified travel program in recent memory. The Bhawks parents with whom I speak loathe CSU and won't make the jump. But most have nowhere to go. They know their kids aren't good enough for any of the larger clubs' mid level teams.

So it's either swallow the pride and head to mediocre CSU or try a different sport.

Will they just rename the Dome - The CSU Arena? It's fine. All the town travel teams are headed to Taunton ForeKicks anyhow. Enjoy CSU vs. CSU games on boarded fields held together with duct tape (Field #1).

Signed,
                            Soul Sucker
                            Not a Real Soccer Person
                            Diatribe of Diarrhea Lover
                            Coach Second-Guesser
                            You seem to know so much about a club that your not associated with. I am a parent of a U13 blackhawk and our coach is very excited about this. It should make our team more competitive moving forward. I have also spoken to a close friend who has a child on the Blackhawks U11 team and their coach, who has a daughter on the team, is excited as well.

There are always going to be people that are not satisfied, but as a current Blackhawk family we have heard much more good about this arrangement than bad.

Comment

You seem to know so much about a club that your not associated with. I am a parent of a U13 blackhawk and our coach is very excited about this. It should make our team more competitive moving forward. I have also spoken to a close friend who has a child on the Blackhawks U11 team and their coach, who has a daughter on the team, is excited as well.

There are always going to be people that are not satisfied, but as a current Blackhawk family we have heard much more good about this arrangement than bad.
                              Making your team more competive how exactly? The tops 2-3 players will play for another team and you'll be left feeling bitter.

The team will not the team anymore, if they do it properly the players will be spread over 3-4 teams.

Comment

Making your team more competive how exactly? The tops 2-3 players will play for another team and you'll be left feeling bitter.

The team will not the team anymore, if they do it properly the players will be spread over 3-4 teams.
                                Nothing will happen till tryouts. They will be properly placed and CSU will expand.
                                More teams=more money

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X