Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone stop the NEFC GU15 Elite team?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anyone stop the NEFC GU15 Elite team?

Well, let's take a look.
    1. Beat Stars ECNL
    2. Beat Scorpions ECNL
    3. Beat Stars ECNL AGAIN!!!!!

Can somebody outside Mass step up and try to beat this team... I dont think so!!!!!

Your Sad. Seek help immediately

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Your Sad. Seek help immediately
      we also could beat scorpions boys u15 elite

Comment

we also could beat scorpions boys u15 elite
        this thread probably started by the parent of a bench warmer on that team. be thankful your kids is riding the coat-tails of one very talented striker who is carrying this team. get some help!

Comment

this thread probably started by the parent of a bench warmer on that team. be thankful your kids is riding the coat-tails of one very talented striker who is carrying this team. get some help!
          There is no way this thread was started by an NEFC parent. It was more than likely started by a Stars coach or parent who has had too much to drink.

As for the U15 NEFC team riding the coattails of one player, you're a fool if you think that. You don't win national championships with one player. Several of that team are being recruited by top D1 programs, so I guess they can't be that bad.

Comment

There is no way this thread was started by an NEFC parent. It was more than likely started by a Stars coach or parent who has had too much to drink.

As for the U15 NEFC team riding the coattails of one player, you're a fool if you think that. You don't win national championships with one player. Several of that team are being recruited by top D1 programs, so I guess they can't be that bad.
            Of course you serial thread starter.

Make sure those girls are focused on "fit" and not top D1 programs that don't "fit."

Comment

Fitting right into some of the top d1 programs in the country. We'll take it any day over the NESCAC crumbs your players will be working with. Sux to suq

Comment

Fitting right into some of the top d1 programs in the country. We'll take it any day over the NESCAC crumbs your players will be working with. Sux to suq
                …and we hope all the effort put in for that big time D1 school will get you the best physical education job in the country...

Comment

My Daughter plays on that team and I only know two girls with almost commits & they are only interested in the soccer, not the academics.

Comment

My Daughter plays on that team and I only know two girls with almost commits & they are only interested in the soccer, not the academics.
                    Serious question. Does NEFC announce their college commits? If the club is as good as the braggarts on this site claim, can we at least see how many of these kids (boys and girls sides) are playing college soccer. I only saw 3 NEFC commits on the boys side in the "2015 Boys Soccer Verbal Commits", but I don't see a thread for the girls.

Comment

Serious question. Does NEFC announce their college commits? If the club is as good as the braggarts on this site claim, can we at least see how many of these kids (boys and girls sides) are playing college soccer. I only saw 3 NEFC commits on the boys side in the "2015 Boys Soccer Verbal Commits", but I don't see a thread for the girls.
                      I can't find a list on the website. Do they have a web page for alums with list. How many of last years U19 boys and U19 girls elite teams are playing in college? Not a troll seriously interested.

Comment

I can't find a list on the website. Do they have a web page for alums with list. How many of last years U19 boys and U19 girls elite teams are playing in college? Not a troll seriously interested.
                        A bunch of them. why?

Comment

From the NCAA spreadsheet- known to be often incomplete

Chen, Julianna M Milton, MA BOSTON UNIVERSITY

Duserick, Hailee D Canton, MA PROVIDENCE

Freitas, Ali M Rehoboth, MA COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON

Gustafson, Amber F Bolton, MA LONGWOOD

I am assuming the 2 are MKM and TK. Where are they looking to go?

Comment

From the NCAA spreadsheet- known to be often incomplete

Chen, Julianna M Milton, MA BOSTON UNIVERSITY

Duserick, Hailee D Canton, MA PROVIDENCE

Freitas, Ali M Rehoboth, MA COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON

Gustafson, Amber F Bolton, MA LONGWOOD

I am assuming the 2 are MKM and TK. Where are they looking to go?
                            Class 2015- elite team: 11 D1, 1 D2, 2 D3.

Comment

Pretty obvious it pisses off #starsnation that they can't pick over a list of BEFC commitments and compare themselves to it. Only really insecure parents need to play that petty game.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X