Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
    Mission is to take your money...And lie!;)
    What are you expecting? The new DOC learned from the best at it. Whatever you need to hear to get you in the door. Then after the promises are broken the policy is not to talk to parents after that check clears.

Comment

the 13s did get killed. EK pulled off a miracle by changing that u14 npl team around and got the win. and his 16s won in CT as well. Good to know some promises are being kept.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        What are you expecting? The new DOC learned from the best at it. Whatever you need to hear to get you in the door. Then after the promises are broken the policy is not to talk to parents after that check clears.
        The new DOC doesn't make promises he can't keep. If you don't like what the club has to offer then find a better fit. You won't find a better club on the North Shore, period. He has done an excellent job communicating and keeping parents informed of what's going on and the direction the club is going.

Just because he doesn't stand on the sidelines and play footsie with parents doesn't mean he's breaking promises. Every age group goes through growing pains. This thread is nothing but an attempt to get current stakeholders to pull up roots again and follow the next "club of the month" pitch so that either the OP remains employed or his/her child has teammates to play with next year.

Comment

I only see one U13 girls team listed - what U13 girls group plays in the NPL? Is there a schedule listed somewhere, other than the NEP web site? That site doesn't show any NPL league for U13.

Comment

You just exposed who you are, you dope. Good luck finding another job.
            You have no Clue who I am ...but keep trying...:D

Comment

Last edited by Oscar; 04-22-2015, 01:47 PM.

Comment

So one point that needs to be corrected...GC is not and never has been a great communicator. Period! Only expectation I would have from GC is that he actually talks with his players... we all know if you are not a favorite of GC you will fall to the side....And that is a fact! As for the thread...ya I agree...bunch of pissy parents. Last point is he should not be making the promises he is making...not at the cost of other players.
                Didn't you start this thread and re-ignite it several times?

Comment

Yes the 13's got killed...yes this week's NPL team was mostly the U13 NEP team..yes they
                  had 1 or 2 subs and they needed more...because yes they have 1 GK who won't play field and one who helps her team in any way she can plus a few who played injured or under the weather...and even though they are told these are extra games and should be for the experience losing 11-0 is still frustrating for the players... would more subs have made the difference..maybe they score less. In the 2nd half they didn't have a lot in the tank.
                  To quote a local coach, it is what it is. I can't speak to anything about Aztec in general
                  but the 13's as a group have had it tough all year.
                  And I know from where I speak. We have 1 of those 13's as well as a 12 who fills in from time to time and as frustrating as it may be neither of them have ever expressed any desire
                  to leave.

Comment

Aztecs in trouble?!?!?

OSCAR FOR PRESIDENT!!! You say it the way it is

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                      oscar for president!!! You say it the way it is
                      ;) ......

Comment

I only see one U13 girls team listed - what U13 girls group plays in the NPL? Is there a schedule listed somewhere, other than the NEP web site? That site doesn't show any NPL league for U13.
                        Is this what you're looking for?
                        https://events.gotsport.com/events/D...ookieSupport=1

Comment

Last edited by Oscar; 04-22-2015, 01:48 PM.

Comment

What crew will they lead off to slaughter this weekend? All to hold a spot in the NPL ... yup drink the cool-aid everyone.....Rather than speaking up and telling AZTEC enough is enough, you let them humiliate your kids....way to go!
                            As spokesperson for the flog Aztec management movement you'd think you'd have a boycott or picket line set up and a lolly pop for each sad face. Give it a rest - two in a row and the club will look heartless. Should have rescheduled a few weeks out while they reworked instead. Jmo

Comment

Oscar, you were there at Sunday's game, so that leads me to believe you're a parent of one of that team's players. How else would you know so many details of the game, including how some dad who supposedly flipped out during the game? The game was in CT so it's not like you could just easily be some random person who decided to go watch a game.

What I don't understand is why you also feel the need to specifically pick on kids, including their positions - even mentioning the other clubs where they used to play.

Just leave a club if you don't like it.

Comment

Last edited by Oscar; 04-22-2015, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X