Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    go back to kicking your dog, abusing your loved ones, and being the well know a hole parent on your team. Which team was that btw?
    Oh, we're with NEFC. I don't abuse my loved ones or hurt my dog.

Comment

Oh, we're with NEFC. I don't abuse my loved ones or hurt my dog.
      I signed him up for the sprint mechanics training with them. Why do they want $500?

Comment

Who cares if they used guest players?? They played the mighty Blazers for Christ's sake in a fake State Cup (Maple) game. Who would be these amazing U13 guest player's be from around here? We all know who the top player's are in the State in this age group already. They must every club's scrub leftovers. Valeo versus Blazers, stop the presses!!
        Well, both teams are going to be in WV for the regionals next week. Let me guess, you and you son are done for the season.

Comment

Well, both teams are going to be in WV for the regionals next week. Let me guess, you and you son are done for the season.
          Good luck to both teams. Represent MA.

Comment

Good luck to both teams. Represent MA.
            Both team have a easy group . Both team can play each other in the semis.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...er=Boys&Age=13

Comment

Times

Both team have a easy group . Both team can play each other in the semis.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...er=Boys&Age=13
              Without trying to insult any team......this is the weakest group of region one teams I have ever seen. At this age group, group B is stacked with the exception of one team. Valeo should advance to the semis pretty easily

Comment

Without trying to insult any team......this is the weakest group of region one teams I have ever seen. At this age group, group B is stacked with the exception of one team. Valeo should advance to the semis pretty easily
                You got that right. Synergy Vermont, Rams?? Pretty weak teams among many others there. What a waste of time and money. Any of the top 5 MA NPL teams would demolish 95% of that group. Wouldn't be pretty.

Comment

You got that right. Synergy Vermont, Rams?? Pretty weak teams among many others there. What a waste of time and money. Any of the top 5 MA NPL teams would demolish 95% of that group. Wouldn't be pretty.

Well.....GPS NPL would 'demolish'. The rest would beat most (>50%) but not by any means all. Who are the top NPL teams you refer to? GPS, NEFC, Stars....and then who?

Comment

Well.....GPS NPL would 'demolish'. The rest would beat most (>50%) but not by any means all. Who are the top NPL teams you refer to? GPS, NEFC, Stars....and then who?
                    Bayside, Pioneers

Comment

Bayside, Pioneers

I don't know much about of those teams except that the Pioneers did not excel in a weaker EDP tournament bracket. Bayside, historically, is a tough physical team with good skills, but I don't know that they have accomplished much this year. GPS has been dominant....stars have beaten GPS (perhaps in a weakened condition) and NEFC has been decent...good defense. Valeo has done well and are probably a step behind the GPS NPL team along with the rest

Comment

Rams are the best that RI has. Synergy is the best that Vermont has. FSA is the best that CT has and will likely win the whole thing.

Comment

yee ha!!

Rams are the best that RI has. Synergy is the best that Vermont has. FSA is the best that CT has and will likely win the whole thing.
                          Valeo 12 and 13's at the TOP of MA!!!!

Comment

That's exciting..!

Same rosters for the fall? Everybody fall back into line just like this year? Nobody leaving? Others joining?

Sounds like a dynasty for sure!

Comment

That's exciting..!

Same rosters for the fall? Everybody fall back into line just like this year? Nobody leaving? Others joining?

Sounds like a dynasty for sure!
                              Newton United!

Comment

Does anybody really believe that V U13 is the best team in MA?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X