South Shore Select...why does everyone leave

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess the exodus of talent finally catching up with u14s. Lost at a watered down regional in the semi finals.

Comment

You barley get out of your bracket with a 1-0 win over NJ Stallions and loss to HBC 2-0. I guess the U13 players they used at National League came in handy to get you a back door spot at Nationals. Way to keep proving the masses correct that you cannot win with out your younger players or mixing teams. Hope the parents enjoyed paying a $150 per player for your trip to WV.

Comment

News flash, we get to use our U13 at Nationals since they lost 3-2 to FC Frederick. Karma

Comment

Holy cow, one girl scored 70% of their goals?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            News flash, we get to use our U13 at Nationals since they lost 3-2 to FC Frederick. Karma
            It's called club pass and every club uses it but somehow bringing a couple 12 year olds is somehow frowned upon by the masses.

Comment

How about...

It's called club pass and every club uses it but somehow bringing a couple 12 year olds is somehow frowned upon by the masses.
              Getting the best out of the kids on the team so you are not reliant on the younger kids...plus having seen the younger kids play more than the regular players on the SSS teams says all you need to know about SSS...winning at all costs!

Comment

How did they make up at regional's?

Comment

They're just jealous that their season ended early again this year.

Comment

They're just jealous that their season ended early again this year.
                    No jealousy at all. Everybody knows what goes on and how much it costs.

Comment

I heard there was quite a bit of turnover on the 13 / soon to be 14 team.

Comment

I heard there was quite a bit of turnover on the 13 / soon to be 14 team.
                        I think you mean the 14s to 15s.

Comment

I think you mean the 14s to 15s.
                          You'll see some of them cash in their chips after the national run.

Comment

You'll see some of them cash in their chips after the national run.
                            If they do they'll leave after paying their tuition. Not allowed to play if you're not committed for next year.

Comment

If they do they'll leave after paying their tuition. Not allowed to play if you're not committed for next year.
                              NEFC will reimburse them

Comment

No jealousy at all. Everybody knows what goes on and how much it costs.
                                Ya like it's any cheaper to play ECNL or NPL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X