Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most (if not all coaches) at these events tend to avert their eyes to be saved from having a pamplet shoved in their face by some over zealous team manager. They have a list and a schedule to keep. They are looking at specific players. They are not just wandering around seeing who suits their fancy.

Not to call BS, but BS. The coaches tend to sit away from spectators so they can actually scout, not wax poetic about the viability of certain leagues vs. other leagues.

This is implausible at best. Most likely another fabrication by the stage dad to prove his point that the ECNL is not the "only path" and that the "landscape" is changing. And that he is right and he told us so. In his mind he is always right.
    Exactly. The alleged OP had his 5 minutes fame and did his job, and now he is shoved into a closet quite uncomfortably nestled in between Suzie, Soccer Taxi, SD33, the Dad who was going to teach his kid a lesson after not being selected by a club at tryouts, and the girl who got cut right after dutifully quitting her high school team.

Comment

Exactly. The alleged OP had his 5 minutes fame and did his job, and now he is shoved into a closet quite uncomfortably nestled in between Suzie, Soccer Taxi, SD33, the Dad who was going to teach his kid a lesson after not being selected by a club at tryouts, and the girl who got cut right after dutifully quitting her high school team.
      As to the coaches conclave at Richmond it was an informal thing in the coaches courtesy tent. Sorry you missed it.

Comment

As to the coaches conclave at Richmond it was an informal thing in the coaches courtesy tent. Sorry you missed it.
        Thanks, BTNT. The hobnobbing never stops. Maybe you can get one of those coaches to write a nice, complimentary post about you on TS....if the Duke coach won't do it maybe you can get one of the low level D3 guys.

Comment

Thanks, BTNT. The hobnobbing never stops. Maybe you can get one of those coaches to write a nice, complimentary post about you on TS....if the Duke coach won't do it maybe you can get one of the low level D3 guys.
          Guess you must have been home bitching about winter tournaments. Snooze you lose dipsh!t. Maybe that's why your son had that glorious career at that second tier D3 school

Comment

Guess you must have been home bitching about winter tournaments. Snooze you lose dipsh!t. Maybe that's why your son had that glorious career at that second tier D3 school
            Why would you talk trash when you sent your kid from a third or fourth tier D1 to a fifth tier D3? Bizarre.

Comment

Why would you talk trash when you sent your kid from a third or fourth tier D1 to a fifth tier D3? Bizarre.
              and what was that 3rd or 4th tier D3 you sent you little fudge packer to?

Comment

Can someone let me know when the OP shows up again? Maybe he still is wandering around that tent at Jefferson Cup and needs a plane ticket back home.

Comment

and what was that 3rd or 4th tier D3 you sent you little fudge packer to?
                  You're upset, BTNT. I'm not sorry for that.

I have a girl. The thought of sending her to an FDU or MCLA, well, it's unthinkable in our family. Otherwise, she wouldn't be in club soccer: she'd be dedicated to becoming a better student, assuming she were capable.

Comment

Not BTBarBeque or who ever and not the guy who posted the post after Richmond about coaches talking smack about whatever but I did post this for an Aprils Fool laugh and you guys got ugly. jeez - enough children go to your room!

Comment

Can someone let me know when the OP shows up again? Maybe he still is wandering around that tent at Jefferson Cup and needs a plane ticket back home.
                      Funny! Thanks, I'm back, Dorrance sent me home in his limo after Jeff Cup.

Comment

The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side. Oh joy, rapture! I've got a brain. bullying & hatred _that's all this is.
                        wrong! missing a key qualifier.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X