X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They never beat the top CSU U15 team
    Think about the absurdity of that claim- they won't play tournaments against local club B teams, do you really think they would play a March nonleague game against the top CSU team? Must have been indoors against a plymouth travel team

Comment

Think about the absurdity of that claim- they won't play tournaments against local club B teams, do you really think they would play a March nonleague game against the top CSU team? Must have been indoors against a plymouth travel team
      How would the Scorpion Elite team ever find itself playing the top CSU team either? Total BS all the way around from that troll.

Comment

Does CSU have a " top " team?

The NEP ceased to be considered elite when they allowed them to jump on board. NEP = Maple = mediocre

Comment

The NEP ceased to be considered elite when they allowed them to jump on board. NEP = Maple = mediocre
          CSU's top team is competing in NPL. Keep telling yourself this team isn't good. They would demolish the Galway 15's.

They'd do the same to the Galway 16's if they actually existed.

Comment

CSU's top team is competing in NPL. Keep telling yourself this team isn't good. They would demolish the Galway 15's.

They'd do the same to the Galway 16's if they actually existed.
            As an amused party without a dog in the fight this is 100% accurate

Comment

CSU needed to leave Maple to find actual competition. Playing D1 in Maple would be a cake walk for the CSU team.

Comment

We left CSU a few years back, when they were under a different name, and leadership. We reluctantly returned when they merged. Since then my wife and I, and our older child, have seen an improvement in organization, direction, communication, and more importantly how they treat the customers and others. I would like to ask whoever is using CSU as means of measurement to please stop. The club is focused on themselves and the services they are providing to the players and customers, and it is a much more positive place to be. They've stressed to their members over the past year or so, that improvement needs to come from within, and not from the demise of others. We've seen first hand the shift in philosophy. The relationship with LFC has been positive, and the implementation of their programs has gone a long way in improving the clubs future. It's none of our business how other clubs are run, and we have no idea what goes on in their facilities, and it is more of a distraction from what they need to do as a club to improve themselves. This has been the constant message from the leadership at CSU, and it is making all the difference in our second go round with the club. I will follow their lead, and hope the rest of you will do the same. Please stop bashing other teams and clubs. They will either learn from their mistakes or they will not, and we know what can happen either way. Focus on your own club, business, player, family, and less on others. I'm sure you will be a happier person because of it. I wish all the clubs good luck this spring!

Comment

We left CSU a few years back, when they were under a different name, and leadership. We reluctantly returned when they merged. Since then my wife and I, and our older child, have seen an improvement in organization, direction, communication, and more importantly how they treat the customers and others. I would like to ask whoever is using CSU as means of measurement to please stop. The club is focused on themselves and the services they are providing to the players and customers, and it is a much more positive place to be. They've stressed to their members over the past year or so, that improvement needs to come from within, and not from the demise of others. We've seen first hand the shift in philosophy. The relationship with LFC has been positive, and the implementation of their programs has gone a long way in improving the clubs future. It's none of our business how other clubs are run, and we have no idea what goes on in their facilities, and it is more of a distraction from what they need to do as a club to improve themselves. This has been the constant message from the leadership at CSU, and it is making all the difference in our second go round with the club. I will follow their lead, and hope the rest of you will do the same. Please stop bashing other teams and clubs. They will either learn from their mistakes or they will not, and we know what can happen either way. Focus on your own club, business, player, family, and less on others. I'm sure you will be a happier person because of it. I wish all the clubs good luck this spring!
                  Thanks TD.

Comment

Thanks TD.
                    Galways u-15 boys team couldn't lick a stamp with its coaching forget add ent team.

Comment

Thanks TD.
                      TD could not string those sentences together. Got to be RR.

Comment

Galways u-15 boys team couldn't lick a stamp with its coaching forget add ent team.
                        Does anybody really know what is happening with Galway? I don't see many of their teams in tournaments anymore, their website hasn't been updated forever they still have the April vacation camps advertisement from 2014 up there and cannot find any of their older teams in maple except a couple are they still a good sized club or have they really lost half of their club. My kids used to go to the camps and enjoyed them it is really to bad.

Comment

Does anybody really know what is happening with Galway? I don't see many of their teams in tournaments anymore, their website hasn't been updated forever they still have the April vacation camps advertisement from 2014 up there and cannot find any of their older teams in maple except a couple are they still a good sized club or have they really lost half of their club. My kids used to go to the camps and enjoyed them it is really to bad.
                          They are dying and cannot stop the teams from leaving the club.

Comment

They are dying and cannot stop the teams from leaving the club.
                            How did the juggernaut U15 Bioys make out today with that longstanding core of varsity stars?

Comment

Be patient, MAPLE should post the score any week now.

Comment

How did the juggernaut U15 Boys make out today with that longstanding core of varsity stars?
                                The silence is deafening - so did the game not go off as scheduled? April 1st and the top U15 Boys team from the region, packed with a "core" that will be varsity players this fall has yet to play an actual match??

You're right, the rest of us don't know what we're missing

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X