Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look, we did the best we could. Unfortunately mother nature brought us some unexpected late March weather. We are happy that you got a game or two in. Let's enjoy the soccer that was played and not worry about the rest.
    Last I knew, March was considered a winter month.
    Unexpected, I don't think so.
    Nice grab of 25% though.
    Well done.

Comment

Look, we did the best we could. Unfortunately mother nature brought us some unexpected late March weather. We are happy that you got a game or two in. Let's enjoy the soccer that was played and not worry about the rest.
      Would think that the correct thing to do would be to not be condescending to your customers.

Comment

Would think that the correct thing to do would be to not be condescending to your customers.
        I can't believe people are still on this thread complaining about the NEFC tournament! Pathetic.

Comment

I can't believe people are still on this thread complaining about the NEFC tournament! Pathetic.
          It's called PR 101.

Admit mistakes were made
          Be real, self effacing and contrite in your messaging.
          Don't talk down to your customer
          Offer to make things right

If you do all of those things it will be quickly foregiven

If you don't be prepared for it to linger

In this instance NEFC has done none of those things so hence folks are still pissef off a week later

Comment

pissed, yes...but most of those clubs will be back again next year...count on it

Comment

Are you an idiot? Why would NEFC refund a player, the club gets the refund....I am amazed you can type you are so stupid!
              and

As for the hotels, why would anyone consider asking hotels for money? It was not their decision to alter the tournament games. If they provided the service promised per the contract then they should get paid in full. To those who want money from a hotel, will you next ask the gas companies that helped fuel your car during travel to reimburse you too?
              You m a s s holes are so fukin retarded... obviously the tournament is not going to send $$ to individual players. But the clubs will not be able to do anything meaningful with a partial refund as regards replacing the lost games into their tuition plan.

And the question quoted about hotels specifically noted that when asked to cancel Saturday night rooms because all day saturday was cancelled and we only would be playing one game late Sunday and we'd just as soon drive back and forth from RI rather than waste two days and a second night of hotel costs.

Comment

and

You m a s s holes are so fukin retarded... obviously the tournament is not going to send $$ to individual players. But the clubs will not be able to do anything meaningful with a partial refund as regards replacing the lost games into their tuition plan.

And the question quoted about hotels specifically noted that when asked to cancel Saturday night rooms because all day saturday was cancelled and we only would be playing one game late Sunday and we'd just as soon drive back and forth from RI rather than waste two days and a second night of hotel costs.
                Ohhhh! You're from RI. That explains everything.

Comment

Ohhhh! You're from RI. That explains everything.
                  You mean we're very 'shellfish'? Yeah, I guess. Is that what you meant?

Comment

You mean we're very 'shellfish'? Yeah, I guess. Is that what you meant?
                    No. I think that poster meant dumb. Your lobsters are good. So are the scallops.

Comment

seeing as it is still snowing in MA, the tournament was ok. Conditions and all...

Comment

How about getting the info to got soccer so proper points can be rewarded

Comment

Ahhh, the crux of it all...hahahahaha

Comment

NEFC not in any hurry to wrap this up. Not like their boys teams had any success.

Comment

pissed, yes...but most of those clubs will be back again next year...count on it
                              No we won't

Comment

NEFC has offered substantial refunds to all the teams that onlyed one or two games.

Kudos.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X