Is this all just a dozen people?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perspective is actually BTDT's first daughter!!!!

Comment

Funny part is that no one has the sack to actually post there name and stand behind anything they actually say...
      Last edited by Oscar; 03-23-2015, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
        Funny part is that no one has the sack to actually post there name and stand behind anything they actually say...
        You mean like you, "Oscar"? Some of us have beentheredonethat.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          You mean like you, "Oscar"? Some of us have beentheredonethat.
          Did you have a point or are you just mumbling to your self.....

Comment

Think they are telling you they learned their lesson about signing in. There have been many like you here who start signing in only to be brutally bashed and give up. Even BTDT,and Perspective no longer sign in. They were the last die hards. You'll learn.

Comment

Think they are telling you they learned their lesson about signing in. There have been many like you here who start signing in only to be brutally bashed and give up. Even BTDT,and Perspective no longer sign in. They were the last die hards. You'll learn.
              Don't forget about CUJO !!!

Comment

I think there is valuable information on TS, and I've looked it at to help my kids think about where they want to play college soccer- the threads that talk about College Commitments, and then look at how much the kids played, how many are still on their teams, etc. Sure, you could do most of that yourself, but it's helpful to have the data aggregated. There are lots of other factors, but I think looking at where comparable players land and fare is pretty helpful guidance about how potential players could slot in.

Comment

I think there is valuable information on TS, and I've looked it at to help my kids think about where they want to play college soccer- the threads that talk about College Commitments, and then look at how much the kids played, how many are still on their teams, etc. Sure, you could do most of that yourself, but it's helpful to have the data aggregated. There are lots of other factors, but I think looking at where comparable players land and fare is pretty helpful guidance about how potential players could slot in.
                  Waaay too much misinformation out there for this task. Even when you stand right beside some of these parents in a face to face discussion and listen to them explain what their deal is you can pick up the exaggerations and face saving misinformation, what makes you think the information that gets posted here on an anonymous forum is going to be accurate?

Comment

The data is publicly available- go to the colleges' websites and you can see rosters and playing time (usually just games played and games started)- it's just easier if someone aggregates it. So the data is somewhat helpful in a vacuum, and really helpful if you know the players in question and can compare to your prospective player.

Comment

Nescac

Comment

Nescac
                        Let me finish that for you. "Is over rated"!

Comment

Waaay too much misinformation out there for this task. Even when you stand right beside some of these parents in a face to face discussion and listen to them explain what their deal is you can pick up the exaggerations and face saving misinformation, what makes you think the information that gets posted here on an anonymous forum is going to be accurate?
                          I agree. Just like an ISL discussion where parents with plenty of money claim they are only spending 7K a year because of how great their kids are. Same deal.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X