Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would like to see the list of college commits as I have not been able to locate anything other than a whopping 2 players on the DA website, I’m sure there is more....right???
    So again the college coaches are all stupid

Some cane back 2x because the players were so bad.

Why aren’t they coming to
    Watch mc’s 03 national league team? And why is no one committed on That team? A team that went to The national league semi finals last year?

Wait wait it’s because the league sucks and the college coaches know it.

League is so bad sc pulled whole team from that league(05) and went to da with STA

Comment

Nice list of coaches, how about official list of commitments

Comment

Nice list of coaches, how about official list of commitments
        I’ve provided more than enough.

You’ve provided nothing to support your statements to which I was responding.

Your league is inferior and college coaches won’t come to
        Watch. So no matter how good or bad your team and players are is irrelevant. Bottom line is you are wasting your money and are better playing town soccer. But your ego won’t do that.
        If your kid is serious bring her to
        A da or ecnl team to give her a legit chance at playing college soccer.
        One parting question

If the national league is so good why did the owner of psa immediately apply forbda when
        He bought sta and why does he apply for the ecnl for psa every year?

It would be nice if you answered any of my questions

Still waiting for your list tiny

Comment

I’ve provided more than enough.

You’ve provided nothing to support your statements to which I was responding.

Your league is inferior and college coaches won’t come to
          Watch. So no matter how good or bad your team and players are is irrelevant. Bottom line is you are wasting your money and are better playing town soccer. But your ego won’t do that.
          If your kid is serious bring her to
          A da or ecnl team to give her a legit chance at playing college soccer.
          One parting question

If the national league is so good why did the owner of psa immediately apply forbda when
          He bought sta and why does he apply for the ecnl for psa every year?

It would be nice if you answered any of my questions

Still waiting for your list tiny
          I’m not the OP, or even remotely associated with any of the clubs.

Out of several kids, each one of them played sports at a club level, but some decided that they didn’t want to pursue it at college level. We focused on teams that had good team work ethic, fun parents and didn’t have to travel to the end of the world for a showcase.

It still was a lot of money, but I don’t mind the experience as it ultimately helped my girls on high school teams as well as in other leadership positions in college.

Comment

Looks like someone hit a nerve. National League may be better league in terms of setup and competitiveness, but it does lack in terms of exposure. Its still probably a few years away, but a good alternative if not in other leagues. The talent level may be getting closer between the 3 leagues in this region, but overall still deeper in ECNL. That’s likely because there is just so much talent in this region though.

Comment

Agree ECNL is far superior to DA or NL which are both huge $ grabs! Proof of that is all the hate you see for PDA....out of jealousy.

Comment

Agree ECNL is far superior to DA or NL which are both huge $ grabs! Proof of that is all the hate you see for PDA....out of jealousy.
                I hear that some Barca girls are looking into moving to PDA now. LOL

Comment

Based on the videos, PDA has a hard time stringing 5 passes together. We are all mourning that poor stallions girl that decided to play HS/PDA and ended up on a team that will not pass. RIP soccer.

Comment

ECNL-RL is really the only league I would call a pure money grab.

Comment

Why would a girl leave Stallions to go to PDA, the exposure is so much better in DA and that team actually is taught how to play the right way by a great coach and teacher in SC. PDA got exposed for what they are a group of athletes that play very selfishly. STA is killing it in DA and looking good doing it! Numero Uno in Jersey....

Comment

Why would a girl leave Stallions to go to PDA, the exposure is so much better in DA and that team actually is taught how to play the right way by a great coach and teacher in SC. PDA got exposed for what they are a group of athletes that play very selfishly. STA is killing it in DA and looking good doing it! Numero Uno in Jersey....
                        Don’t go over board sc is a yelling maniac

And the sta Stallions only beat bad teams and run up the score. Lost 2 of three in Florida( just like pda lol) That said the 2 teams scrimmaged before going to Florida and pda destroyer them
                        5-0

Comment

Looks like someone hit a nerve. National League may be better league in terms of setup and competitiveness, but it does lack in terms of exposure. Its still probably a few years away, but a good alternative if not in other leagues. The talent level may be getting closer between the 3 leagues in this region, but overall still deeper in ECNL. That’s likely because there is just so much talent in this region though.
                          Nl went backwards

You know very little

Comment

Agreed on the Stallions they seemed to play more even and frankly tougher competition when they were in EDP. One thing has not changed through they still get destroyed by PDA!

Comment

I agree to some extent. There aren’t enough ECNL/DA teams in the area for all the good players. It was also a good idea for NL to more closely align with EDP in this region. Still better in ECNL/DA for now though as far as exposure.

Comment

I agree to some extent. There aren’t enough ECNL/DA teams in the area for all the good players. It was also a good idea for NL to more closely align with EDP in this region. Still better in ECNL/DA for now though as far as exposure.
                                There are 3 teams in da and 4 in the ecnl
                                In our area l. That’s 7 at each age group. It’s actually too many

The NL is glorified town soccer
                                Please name the really good teams and what age group
                                They play in the nl in nj?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X