•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2664219]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No drop yesterday for 05s. 6-0 thrashing of NEFC![/QUOTE

Another Clueless STA parent. If SC was still coaching they would have had at least 4 more goals. Its all going downhill now
    Just looked. They actually did better this time vs with SC. 2-1 TV so far vs same team played.

Comment

No drop yesterday for 05s. 6-0 thrashing of NEFC!
      Got news for you that NEFC team is awful, they even tied CSA Monmouth if that tells you anything.

Comment

Got news for you that NEFC team is awful, they even tied CSA Monmouth if that tells you anything.
        That NEFC team is hit and miss, mostly because their best player gets pulled into NT activities often and their 04 team had some roster issues (which meant they pulled up many 05's).

I noticed a couple missing from the game report yesterday.

Comment

Yet they are still fourth in the Dev Ac league at that age. Says it all.

Comment

Yet they are still fourth in the Dev Ac league at that age. Says it all.
            Spot on, very watered down League

Comment

Spot on, very watered down League
              My kid is on Matchfit 05. Let’s not pretend ECNL Northeast is not watered down as well. Take PDA Blue out and it’s a very subpar division.

Comment

My kid is on Matchfit 05. Let’s not pretend ECNL Northeast is not watered down as well. Take PDA Blue out and it’s a very subpar division.
                Let’s be honest. The only team STA 05 can’t beat in both ECNL Northeast and DA Northeast is PDA and Oakwood and that’s with STA/Stallions giving 5 of their best players to PDA over the years.

Both leagues are very watered down.

Comment

Let’s be honest. The only team STA 05 can’t beat in both ECNL Northeast and DA Northeast is PDA and Oakwood and that’s with STA/Stallions giving 5 of their best players to PDA over the years.

Both leagues are very watered down.
                  I agree that’s a very fair assessment.

Comment

I agree that’s a very fair assessment.
                    My daughter plays on STA's DA 05 team, World Class ECNL would kick our butts Hate to say it because we chose GDA over ECNL, but it's the truth. SMH

Comment

My daughter plays on STA's DA 05 team, World Class ECNL would kick our butts Hate to say it because we chose GDA over ECNL, but it's the truth. SMH

Fake news. How do I know? because the STA 05 DA parents are way too arrogant to admit something like this

Comment

So would they kick your buts if you stayed at Stallions with Cryer? Yes WC 05 team is very good and those girls were good last year when they were DA. Its not a league thing. If your so upset about choosing DA then head over to WC and do ECNL. If your daughter is legit she should make the team

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2664219]
                          No drop yesterday for 05s. 6-0 thrashing of NEFC![/QUOTE

Another Clueless STA parent. If SC was still coaching they would have had at least 4 more goals. Its all going downhill now
                          Just because you WANT something to be true, doesn’t make it so. This is probably SC himself posting. Or possibly a parent from the 2005, which would be very weird, although strangely not out of character for some of them.

Comment

FAKE. Not 05 parent. Trouble maker.

Comment

FAKE. Not 05 parent. Trouble maker.
                              Hmmm that’s odd. I thought I saw my kids picture on the US Soccer DA website? Maybe I’ve been imagining it. Admit it, we made mistakes and should have followed our guts and gone to WC.

Comment

So would they kick your buts if you stayed at Stallions with Cryer? Yes WC 05 team is very good and those girls were good last year when they were DA. Its not a league thing. If your so upset about choosing DA then head over to WC and do ECNL. If your daughter is legit she should make the team
                                Thanks, we will be trying out there.Only went to STA for SC

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X