Matchfit Academy - Reviews?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three years of TS calling out MFA shenanigans and they haven't done one thing to improve their reputation.

Comment

Three years and 138 pages of RT and DB. Stay away from MF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
        Three years of TS calling out MFA shenanigans and they haven't done one thing to improve their reputation.
        No they actually went out and hired the most hated coach in NJ to start a new location so their reputation has only gotten worse.

Comment

This group of butthurt people is hilarious. Oh man, your daughter got benched by RT and DB cuz she sucks, and then when you complained to club leadership, they told you to take a hike. laughable.

Comment

This group of butthurt people is hilarious. Oh man, your daughter got benched by RT and DB cuz she sucks, and then when you complained to club leadership, they told you to take a hike. laughable.
            RT and DB biggest frauds around. Stay away from MF!!

Comment

MF management makes too many promises and doesn’t deliver. Look at their stupid web site and check out the last 3 years of commitments. PDA shore has better list than those MFs, and they don’t make promises and charge 1/2 the total fees.

Also they just burned their reputation in the last 3 years, so the next few are going to suck even more.

Comment

MF management makes too many promises and doesn’t deliver. Look at their stupid web site and check out the last 3 years of commitments. PDA shore has better list than those MFs, and they don’t make promises and charge 1/2 the total fees.

Also they just burned their reputation in the last 3 years, so the next few are going to suck even more.
                I’m not going to bring in anyone that can’t beat out one of my starters.
                I don’t want to bring in anyone new that would disrupt the team.
                I have my team.
                We aren’t having tryouts at this age.
                I’ll be sending evaluations out so you know where you stand and what you need to work on.
                I’ll be loyal to you.

just a few lies from JR in the past few week alone.

Comment

I’m not going to bring in anyone that can’t beat out one of my starters.
                  I don’t want to bring in anyone new that would disrupt the team.
                  I have my team.
                  We aren’t having tryouts at this age.
                  I’ll be sending evaluations out so you know where you stand and what you need to work on.
                  I’ll be loyal to you.

just a few lies from JR in the past few week alone.
                  No need for tryouts when MF brings in 4-10 kids mid season to most teams. That’s extra $35000 cash that goes to the coach.

Comment

Sucks. Go anywhere but MF.

Comment

Yes they are getting smoked on social media and rightfully so. It looks like mfs is trying to start a club on the backs of a very talented group of girls. Unfortunately they will get hurt. Their coach should know this but is either insane or incompetent. My daughters coach and club is very cognizant of how many games the team plays and trains. I am thankful for that
                      Your daughter does not play for pda then i guess…tournament weekends & the day after practice…ignorant coaches to blame for these kids injuries

Comment

Sucks. Go anywhere but MF.
                        ^This^

Comment

MFA imploding before your very eyes. Sad to see for the kids.

Comment

MFA imploding before your very eyes. Sad to see for the kids.
                            I'm so glad I got my kids out when I did.

Comment

We are the Shore!!

A little bit louder

We are the SHORE!!!

We still can't hear you

WE ARE THE SHORE!!!

That’s right, that’s right, we win!

Comment

I'm so glad I got my kids out when I did.
                                tell your friends tell your friends.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X