Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rsl u17 boys a team barely tied fusion u17 boys

I heard that they scrimmage this weekend and RSL were lucky to get a tie against Blackwatch/Fusion U17 boys. I heard that they only scored the equalizer when Fusion were playing a man down in the last minute of the game.

Didn't the RSL B team beat Fusion this year in CDL? If this is the case, then RSL will not get out of the group of death with Rush and Team Boca this coming weekend. RSL parents must be going crazy right now. They struggled at Score and now struggling to beat Fusion. This team is going to collapse after this weekend because those parents do not know what soccer and development is about. They only care about the win column and now they are going to scatter like roaches after this weekend.

HCU, Clearwater be ready for those calls coming in after this weekend fro RSL U17A Team parents. Good team but they don't know how to finish off teams. They lost to Eastlake at score and narrowly beat Dunedin 2-0. Both USA D1 teams.

I hope they make it out of the group for the sake of the coach who is not going to be there this weekend and going with his U13 boys for State Cup.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard that they scrimmage this weekend and RSL were lucky to get a tie against Blackwatch/Fusion U17 boys. I heard that they only scored the equalizer when Fusion were playing a man down in the last minute of the game.

Didn't the RSL B team beat Fusion this year in CDL? If this is the case, then RSL will not get out of the group of death with Rush and Team Boca this coming weekend. RSL parents must be going crazy right now. They struggled at Score and now struggling to beat Fusion. This team is going to collapse after this weekend because those parents do not know what soccer and development is about. They only care about the win column and now they are going to scatter like roaches after this weekend.

HCU, Clearwater be ready for those calls coming in after this weekend fro RSL U17A Team parents. Good team but they don't know how to finish off teams. They lost to Eastlake at score and narrowly beat Dunedin 2-0. Both USA D1 teams.

I hope they make it out of the group for the sake of the coach who is not going to be there this weekend and going with his U13 boys for State Cup.
    we dont want em signedHCU

Comment

we dont want em signedHCU
      Don't worry HCU, they wont come to you if EO goes to RSL. They are the same parents that pushed him out from coaching the team because of his strict discipline and it will be sad if they even try to go to HCU. I am sure EO will not take them if he is involved with the U18 next year.

The sad part is that RSL really do have a good team but the parents are already looking to leave if they don't win this weekend, They are not happy because since EO took over the B team, they seems to be getting better and those parents dont like that. This weekend will show how bad these parents are. I hope they do well so that they don't head out to HCU and cause problem there. The solution will be for HCU to offer the players a spot on the 3rd team for next year. I guarantee you that they won't stay.

Comment

RSL A team losing the coaching experience of EO has really shown how they are slipping backwards. Horrible Raliegh, Disney Showcase ,SATS tournament results prove that it was a mistake to allow a few disgruntled parents to run the show. No excuse for this team to only have a handful of wins since the end of CDL

Comment

Fusion was the U16 state runner up last year. They lost to RSL B team 2-1, they tied RSL A team in a scrimmage. How does this mean anything in the scheme of things? Why all the RSL hating? If you have a problem or a grudge just state it. Sniping about this team seems childish. If RSL goes and has their asses handed to them this week you can be happy. How you going to feel if they go through?

Comment

RSL beat the number 20 team in tha nation 2-1 and lost 2-1 to the number one team in the nation. What do you think of that?

Comment

Why do people tend to keep their names a secret on this website. If your gonna talk ---- at least say your name or your teams name.
              Were not worried about Rush, were gonna do fine this weekend,, and were going through to the round of 16.

Gayfer. #24. Rsl u17A
              Last edited by Beachbum; 03-24-2010, 12:43 PM. Reason: no profanity

Comment

for real, all you people talking ---- are going feel like ------- when RSL goes through

just watch and learn --------
                Last edited by Beachbum; 03-24-2010, 12:43 PM. Reason: no profanity

Comment

is your center mid zr hurt cause if he dont play you dont win. you also have a 2 keeper system that never works .

Comment

still injured could play 2nd round for EO for b team if they advance.

Comment

Stop hating

The trouble with soccer in the Tampa Bay area is there are too many unsphisticated, uneducated soccer players and parents around here. Instead of snipping at HCU, RSL, Fusion etc, we should be cheering for the area teams to do well. Sure, RSL A were dealt a bad hand for State Cup and the boys are feeling pressure but do not put down them down and out yet. They will win or go out. I can assure win or lose, the parents will love their kids just the same and will not run the coach out of town.

RSL had a good showing in Raleigh. Won 1, tied 1 and lost a joke of a game that was two 20 minute halves that no one took seriously. It was basic scrimmage.

In SAT, they dominated Dunedin who hardly saw they ball. The team just need to slow down to finish. No one noted that they were missing key players against EL and that EL had zero shots on goal. They did not want to play and played for a tie. Good for them, that is how they always play- scared. At Disney, RSL took GSA to the wire before losing 2-1, beat the # 1 from Inidana and lost to an academy team rated #1 in nation. No disgrace there.

Give the parents and players a break and here's wishing all the Tampa Bay area teams success this week. It takes much less energy to love than it takes to hate. And by the way, people adding to the string about ZR being center mid? On which team? get your facts straight.

Go HCU A and B, RSL A and B, Clwtr, Dun, EL, Fusion, Spirit, Brandon

Comment

stop hating

Forgot Strictly

Comment

did not forget ss they did reg.c instead and got beat by first hernando. zr plays cm last i looked

Comment

The trouble with soccer in the Tampa Bay area is there are too many unsphisticated, uneducated soccer players and parents around here. Instead of snipping at HCU, RSL, Fusion etc, we should be cheering for the area teams to do well. Sure, RSL A were dealt a bad hand for State Cup and the boys are feeling pressure but do not put down them down and out yet. They will win or go out. I can assure win or lose, the parents will love their kids just the same and will not run the coach out of town.

RSL had a good showing in Raleigh. Won 1, tied 1 and lost a joke of a game that was two 20 minute halves that no one took seriously. It was basic scrimmage.

In SAT, they dominated Dunedin who hardly saw they ball. The team just need to slow down to finish. No one noted that they were missing key players against EL and that EL had zero shots on goal. They did not want to play and played for a tie. Good for them, that is how they always play- scared. At Disney, RSL took GSA to the wire before losing 2-1, beat the # 1 from Inidana and lost to an academy team rated #1 in nation. No disgrace there.

Give the parents and players a break and here's wishing all the Tampa Bay area teams success this week. It takes much less energy to love than it takes to hate. And by the way, people adding to the string about ZR being center mid? On which team? get your facts straight.

Go HCU A and B, RSL A and B, Clwtr, Dun, EL, Fusion, Spirit, Brandon
                            This is hilarious .....play by play on how they have only won a few games since CDL. Nice try Mac but this is a talented team and has laid some massive eggs as of late.
                            Give the parents a break ....hmmmmm maybe if you werent so malicious and ignorant on the sidelines. ( Remember the parent loudly saying that a certain player was a cancer on the sideline at SATS, if not I was there . You people deserve no breaks ) . You people deserve the draw you got and believ me all of Tampa will cheer when you go 0-2 and you miserable season is over at around 3pm on Sat. Have a nice summer break and start saving for the drive to _______ ( insert new team here) .

"Much less energy to love than hate" yet you characterize EL play as how they always play- scared. Is that part of the love you are talking about .....I will not preach love and will say I can't wait until 3pm on Sat . LOL

Lastly ZR is a center mid so Im not sure anyone understood your wit on that one. The kid has played there for years?????

Comment

rsl b team wins group and the a team goes out 1st round could happen

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X