Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High school soccer

If u play against Gaither boys soccer this year check their roster , because a few of those boys should be at other high schools in the area and are supposedly there on special assignment and play for the high school coach @ Hcu . HMMMMMMM !
    How convenient is that ?

Re: High school soccer

I don't live in that area, but if that is true you or someone should see that everyone plays fair. If you know it to be true and don't do anything about it, then what ever happens happens

Comment

That School has been consistently accused of this for boys soccer. I heard they have been under investigation before but nothing happened. Sickles has been accused of recruiting on the girls side and there was an investigation at that school but again nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest
        That School has been consistently accused of this for boys soccer. I heard they have been under investigation before but nothing happened. Sickles has been accused of recruiting on the girls side and there was an investigation at that school but again nothing happened.
        Accused nothing . It's the truth ! Check the roster and where a few of them live and who they play club soccer for ? SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT MY REAR !

Comment

IF IT BOTHERS YOU THAT MUCH, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! IF YOU DON'T, YOU GET STUCK PLAYING A STACKED TEAM AND THEN IT'S TOO LATE! IF NO ONE DOES ANYTHING, YOU GET WHAT YOU GET. IF IT WAS HAPPENING IN MY AREA I WOULD SURE GET SOMEONE TO CHECK INTO IT.

Comment

Accused nothing . It's the truth ! Check the roster and where a few of them live and who they play club soccer for ? SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT MY REAR !
            What a coincidence that they are on special assignment and play club soccer for that schools high school soccer coach and oh yeah , they live out of that schools area ???????????????????????????????

Comment

Who cares? You are talking about High School soccer. It's a rec league for big kids to have fun with. At the end of the day the winners and losers are not important. If High School soccer is the pinacle of your soccer career then you didn't have one.

Comment

Who cares? You are talking about High School soccer. It's a rec league for big kids to have fun with. At the end of the day the winners and losers are not important. If High School soccer is the pinacle of your soccer career then you didn't have one.

It's not about the soccer ! It's about rules and cheaters . And they will care when it's all said and done . And if nobody cares and it's really rec. , then why cheat ?

Comment

So, you're kid never made it to the State Finals, huh? It may not be big to you, but even for the kids that play club, going far in school ball is a big thing.

Comment

So, you're kid never made it to the State Finals, huh? It may not be big to you, but even for the kids that play club, going far in school ball is a big thing.
                    HS and Club are different animals. Club is about development, promotion, and recruiting, and somewhat about friendships. Outside of that, no one cares about Club. HS is about your school and winning championships.

Comment

IF IT BOTHERS YOU THAT MUCH, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! IF YOU DON'T, YOU GET STUCK PLAYING A STACKED TEAM AND THEN IT'S TOO LATE! IF NO ONE DOES ANYTHING, YOU GET WHAT YOU GET. IF IT WAS HAPPENING IN MY AREA I WOULD SURE GET SOMEONE TO CHECK INTO IT.
                      How would you go about putting a stop to this type of cheating ? And if caught what would happen ?

Comment

How would you go about putting a stop to this type of cheating ? And if caught what would happen ?
                        IF THE DISTRICT A.D. IS DOING THEIR JOB THEY WILL BE FINED AND KEPT OUT OF POST SEASON PLAY.

Comment

IF THE DISTRICT A.D. IS DOING THEIR JOB THEY WILL BE FINED AND KEPT OUT OF POST SEASON PLAY.
                          What about the players and will they be sent back where they belong ?

Comment

THAT I DO NOT KNOW, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL SCHOOL BOARD TO ASK THE A.D.
                            GOOD LUCK, WE HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM IN N. FL WITH FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL, BUT NOT AT OUR SCHOOL. COACHES THAT RUN THEIR PROGRAMS LIKE THIS ARE IN ESSENCE TEACHING THEIR PLAYERS THAT IT'S OK TO CHEAT. IF THEY ARE REALLY GOOD COACHES THEY WILL TEACH THEIR PLAYERS TO WIN WITH THEIR OWN TALENT.

Comment

It's HS soccer, not real soccer. Let the kids play and have fun. Nobody has ever gone to college from being scouted in HS. Only the kids care about who wins and loses. If you are into HS soccer you need to seek help. If the stopped playing HS soccer in FL altogether noone would be negatively affected.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X