Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All one needs to know about Howard is that he said what Kaepernick did, that contributed to the murders of innocent cops, was 'great'.

Kaepernick did what he had the right to do.....that said, I would very much enjoy watching it bite him in the ass.....or his knees.
    Based on the included quote, I am not even sure what Howard said that was so bad.

Comment

Kaepernick did what he had the right to do.....that said, I would very much enjoy watching it bite him in the ass.....or his knees.
      Based on the included quote, I am not even sure what Howard said that was so bad.
      Howard said he supported what Kaepernick was doing. It's taken for granted he supports his right to do it (as does anyone with an understanding of the first amendment). Howard went much further by calling the actions of Kaepernick and Rapinoe 'great' and supporting them.

These fools actions and words are showing support for the terrorist organization Black Lives Matter which IS COMPLETELY BASED ON LIES AND HAS COST COPS LIVES!

I love soccer but the fans (in general, not all) are some of the most politically correct fools on the planet.

Comment

Howard said he supported what Kaepernick was doing. It's taken for granted he supports his right to do it (as does anyone with an understanding of the first amendment). Howard went much further by calling the actions of Kaepernick and Rapinoe 'great' and supporting them.

These fools actions and words are showing support for the terrorist organization Black Lives Matter which IS COMPLETELY BASED ON LIES AND HAS COST COPS LIVES!

I love soccer but the fans (in general, not all) are some of the most politically correct fools on the planet.
        as opposed to athletes in other sports who are all geniuses?!

Comment

Maybe, just maybe, the OP intentionally misspelled it because he was aware of the censoring

And maybe, just maybe, you are a prideful idiot who would rather come up with some twisted response once you realized, in fact, that like Tim Howard, you are also a deuchebag!
          Is that you, Mr. Dbag?

Comment

What Kaepernick has stood for is one thing, but how he shows his views are, in fact, ignorant. He protests the flag and the anthem claiming they are violent and racist. Let's assume that he actually knows the multiple stanzas of the anthem and that the third one is anti-traitor and anti-slave, many of which turned and ran toward the British during the war/battle. Fact is Americans only sing the first stanza perhaps recognizing the evolution of society and only wanting to display the glory of seeing the flag still up high meaning that their freedom from tyranny was still alive.

As for the flag, the stars representing the states and the stripes representing the 13 original colonies all using the colors white for purity and innocence, Red for hardiness and velour, and blue for vigilance, perseverance, and justice. Do you think that Kaaepernick has any idea what these symbols mean or do you think that his muslim girlfriend and the new black panther party has put words and thoughts into his mind?

Meanwhile, officers and soldiers of both colors are in harms way every day for his right to free speech. If he wants to protest something let him provide more and actually protest the very people he blames for black lives being lost..........in that light, I suppose he should take himself to Chicago first....a record number of killings. Far more blacks kill blacks in this country. If Black lives matter then let him direct his protests toward those that are killing the most blacks......that is if 'Black lives really matter'.

Comment

It shows how sad our country is that people so easily call people terrorist simply because they disagree with their politics.

Comment

It shows how sad our country is that people so easily call people terrorist simply because they disagree with their politics.
                Kind of like you disagreeing with the poster to which you are responding....except you aren't calling him/her a terrorist....you just think they are sad. Perhaps, as you might want to feel, you should consider their perspective.
                I don't think that Kaepernick is a terrorist, but his argument seems to be very superficial as he understands very little about what he is protesting about. I don't doubt that there are bad cops, but to generalize is blinded. To support 'Black lives matter' when in fact the show little concern over black on black crime, but instead turn their attention toward white on black crime is akin to racism. If Kaepernick only sees this then he is blind as well.....??

Comment

Or even just anti-American. In Trumpistan we're all supposed to agree with our leader. This country was founded on political discourse and it will continue to do so. It doesn't mean people who disagree or speak up don't care about the country or it'a people.

Comment

Perhaps, as you might want to feel, you should consider their perspective.
                    I lived in NYC on 9/11. I don't need this guy to explain what terrorism is to me.

To support 'Black lives matter' when in fact the show little concern over black on black crime
                    They do. They talk about it all the time.

[/QUOTE] ...instead turn their attention toward white on black crime is akin to racism. If Kaepernick only sees this then he is blind as well.....??[/QUOTE]

The fact that you seem to imply that police(and more broadly speaking the legal system as a whole)/black relations is black on white crime is pretty telling. It also doesn't represent what they BLM believes.

Comment

True American Patriot

To Drumpf on let him find another country:
                      "That's a very ignorant statement, that if you don't agree with what's going on here, that if you want justice and liberty and freedom for all, that you should leave the country," Kaepernick said. "He always says, 'Make America great again.' Well, America has never been great for people of color, and that's something that needs to be addressed. Let's make America great for the first time."

Comment

Or even just anti-American. In Trumpistan we're all supposed to agree with our leader. This country was founded on political discourse and it will continue to do so. It doesn't mean people who disagree or speak up don't care about the country or it'a people.
                        As the Justice report states: the black population is systematically targeted -

but beside the report - banks systematically and historically robbed black people through backwards mortgages, evicting large percentage of people from their homes by misrepresenting loans -

Cards have been stacked.

All blacks in this country are dedicated to decreasing black on black violence. Unfortunately, they are ghettoized by the system to a large extent.

Why don't we all work together to stop this? How could the words bother you so much?

Comment

As the Justice report states: the black population is systematically targeted -

but beside the report - banks systematically and historically robbed black people through backwards mortgages, evicting large percentage of people from their homes by misrepresenting loans -

Cards have been stacked.

All blacks in this country are dedicated to decreasing black on black violence. Unfortunately, they are ghettoized by the system to a large extent.

Why don't we all work together to stop this? How could the words bother you so much?
                          While I feel bad for the people that lived through this, the system has NOT been this way for over 20 years. Why do you justify current behavior based on a system that no longer is in place?

Comment

While I feel bad for the people that lived through this, the system has NOT been this way for over 20 years. Why do you justify current behavior based on a system that no longer is in place?
                            As someone who has experienced housing descrimination first hand, I can tell you that you do not have a full understanding of the issue.

Comment

Get out of your bubble. You couldn't be further from reality. Do you think these people are protesting just for sh*ts and giggles? Did you see the Justice Departments slamming of the Chicago police department just last week? Just because there are rules on the books doesn't mean racism doesn't exist.

Comment

Kind of like you disagreeing with the poster to which you are responding....except you aren't calling him/her a terrorist....you just think they are sad. Perhaps, as you might want to feel, you should consider their perspective.
                                I don't think that Kaepernick is a terrorist, but his argument seems to be very superficial as he understands very little about what he is protesting about. I don't doubt that there are bad cops, but to generalize is blinded. To support 'Black lives matter' when in fact the show little concern over black on black crime, but instead turn their attention toward white on black crime is akin to racism. If Kaepernick only sees this then he is blind as well.....??
                                Black on Black is what the white man loves.....why you think so many Blacks are in jail? Not because they kill white people....it's cause black on black crime or the drugs the white man puts in black neighborhoods

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X