X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim Howard the Deuchebag!

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2017/01/...us-talk-video/

w/o these foreigners ( who are Americans), the US would have been 3 and done at the 2014 World Cup....Howard still bitter that Everton sacked his black arse...

Beyond the fact that you don't know how to spell...or the fact that we shouldn't have to be looking for dual nationals in the first place...or the fact that you had to throw a racial comment it....

He said the lack of passion wasn't just from dual nationals. Howard has been tireless in his support of the team and promoting US soccer. From link below

Speaking exclusively to ESPN FC, Howard insisted that his comments were not directed solely at dual nationals.

"Some of them are [dual nationals], but I think others are players who have their roots here in America too," said. Howard. "It's not exclusive to them because some of our dual nationals have been brilliant.

"Jermaine Jones has been a rock for our national team. He's been one of the heartbeats. Fabian Johnson has been brilliant for us. So, no, that wasn't aimed at any one person in particular."

http://www.espnfc.us/united-states/s...dual-nationals

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Tim Howard the Deuchebag!
      Since your legal name is *********, you should know how to spell it. It's *********, *********!

Comment

Let's try this again. I guess the censoring software doesn't like your name. Funny how it will allow "dbag."

So, Mr. Döuchebag, your name is spelled Döuchebag. Of course, the "o" does not have the umlaut if you didn't know.

Comment

TH has been a great role model for US Soccer. The OP is the dbag, especially calling TH's race into it. I copied some other things he said below, further evidence of his commitment. Heart and soul can't fully compensate for being short on skill, but it can be a difference maker. The coach can help foster that drive, but that wasn't one of JK's strong suits.

"I'm an old man and I've seen a lot of things, and what it seemed like to me was there was a lack of passion and desire by certain players to run through a wall," he said. "The national team is my heart and soul. If you take that away from me, you take a piece of my heart.

"I'd do anything to be on the field. I'll play injured, I'll take an injection, I'll do anything. Anything. It's not just me; there are a bunch of players who would do that. But in order to be a great team, in order to be one of the best U.S. teams -- which we have been in the past -- you need everybody, everybody to have that drive, that desire."

Comment

The irony here is that Tim Howard is a dual national. Father American and mother Hungarian. Agree with other posters, he was not making a blanket statement about all dual nationals, but rather some on the team were not committed, which includes the native born as well. Landon Donovan (also dual national - part Canadian) said the same thing in an interview yesterday on SiriusXM FC.

Comment

The irony here is that Tim Howard is a dual national. Father American and mother Hungarian. Agree with other posters, he was not making a blanket statement about all dual nationals, but rather some on the team were not committed, which includes the native born as well. Landon Donovan (also dual national - part Canadian) said the same thing in an interview yesterday on SiriusXM FC.
              Throwing the knowledge... good stuff

Comment

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2017/01/...us-talk-video/

w/o these foreigners ( who are Americans), the US would have been 3 and done at the 2014 World Cup....Howard still bitter that Everton sacked his black arse...
                Tim Howard is black???

Comment

Let's try this again. I guess the censoring software doesn't like your name. Funny how it will allow "dbag."

So, Mr. Döuchebag, your name is spelled Döuchebag. Of course, the "o" does not have the umlaut if you didn't know.
                  Maybe, just maybe, the OP intentionally misspelled it because he was aware of the censoring

And maybe, just maybe, you are a prideful idiot who would rather come up with some twisted response once you realized, in fact, that like Tim Howard, you are also a deuchebag!

Comment

Tim Howard, the guy who quit on his team in 2015 to rest his wittle, tired head, calling someone else out for a lack of passion.

That's rich.

Comment

Tim Howard, the guy who quit on his team in 2015 to rest his wittle, tired head, calling someone else out for a lack of passion.

That's rich.
                      Wow this thread is full of *********s -

The guy's old - is he supposed to keep playing into his 60's? He was a passionate player and promoter of US soccer.

Comment

All one needs to know about Howard is that he said what Kaepernick did, that contributed to the murders of innocent cops, was 'great'.

Comment

Wow this thread is full of *********s -

The guy's old - is he supposed to keep playing into his 60's? He was a passionate player and promoter of US soccer.
                          When I was a young stud athlete, you earned your spot, played to the best of your ability, and, inevitably, when someone came along who was better and/or you decided to stop playing at the level you were at, you accepted the reality. You continue to work hard if you want your position back, but it might not happen....and you accept the reality. If you are old and done then you walk away quietly with appreciation for the time, the opportunity, and the success.

Young players have become a bit more Hollywood-like in that they need to say something without regard to its impact/consequences. Most times they are acting out of their insecurities or anger/frustration. They seem to think that everyone has to see their side.

Comment

All one needs to know about Howard is that he said what Kaepernick did, that contributed to the murders of innocent cops, was 'great'.
                            That's a stretch

Comment

That's a stretch
                              Agreed. I also don't think one statement is representative a complete person. TH gave his all out there; great keeper and advocate for the sport; had a great run at Everton and not may US players can say that. No real scandals unlike for Solo.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X