Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perfect example of hypocrisy right here. You had no problem insulting the poster multiple times. What did you call him? A mixture of c*m and sh*t from his mama being sodomized. Of course, that's not crossing the line, according to your level of tolerance and standards. Let's go on a whole rant about the origins of a derogatory term, tie in the KKK, and then how it all relates to the shortage of referees in youth soccer. Sorry, not buying it. I agree with the poster. Regardless of your age, sex, color, creed, or sexual orientation, you are definitely a psycho. Get some help. Mic drop.
    HA! HA! HA! What a joke you are. Lame racist white guy posts a comment pretending to be another poster. That's lame anonymous troll tricking 101. Right, you're a "different" wink, wink, nudge, nudge "new" poster. I used an original and creative way to describe how such a sh**head came to be after he attacked a different poster with a misogynistic and sexist comment about how their "blood stained panties" made them weak. If you want to call that derogatory, so be it, but being a sexist misogynist is far worse than being a potty mouth. No prejudice or bigotry can be ascertained by my humorous and original tale on that sh**head. Sh**heads come in all colors and genders. Secondly, you got me. I'm guilty. I have the magic remote control that forced that "other" nudge, nudge poster to first post a sexist and misogynistic comment to another poster, and then I used that same remote control to force "him/you" to use the racist term "jungle bunny" when he responded to me, a black woman. Now if I could just figure out how to use this remote to cause him to medically castrate himself so that "he" wink, wink can't pollute the world with another sexist, misogynist and racist sh**head like "him/you!" I love how you call a racist slur a derogatory comment and say that it is equal to my funny potty mouthed humor. I'll help you out. If a Rush Limbaugh were to call Barak Obama a sh**head, that's okay. Maybe derogatory and offensive, but still okay. But if Rush Limbaugh were to call Barak Obama a "jungle bunny" like you called me, he would lose everything. No show, no Rush Reveare, nothing. Got it? And then you copy me by ending your post with "mic drop," just as I did in a previous post. CLASSIC!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X