Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ECNL was slightly cheaper than Red Bull-R1-USYS nationals that proceeded it. Had kids that did both, so speaking from experience. ECNL was a set schedule and we booked months ahead to get flight and hotel deals. Neither was cheap though. GDA will be in the same neighborhood. League names change, but the costs remain the same.
    Yup.

Hardly the game changer it's purported to be.

Anyone who puts their faith in the USSF to do the right thing gets exactly what they deserve.

Different lipstick, same pig.

Comment

No shortage of families with money to waste in youth soccer.
      That depends upon what color their skin is. The Elite platforms are really just to serve the Colleges and Universities, a world where minority women soccer players are only 13 % of the players. That's slightly more than golf, swimming, rowing ice hockey, etc. Women's College basketball is 39 % minority participation

Comment

That depends upon what color their skin is. The Elite platforms are really just to serve the Colleges and Universities, a world where minority women soccer players are only 13 % of the players. That's slightly more than golf, swimming, rowing ice hockey, etc. Women's College basketball is 39 % minority participation
        Maybe instead of being such a tide-wad, you should just fund the minority outreach programs yourself since you think it is such an issue you f'n racist.

Comment

That says there are 3 events. ECNL is 4.

Comment

Maybe instead of being such a tide-wad, you should just fund the minority outreach programs yourself since you think it is such an issue you f'n racist.
            I have and I do. Sorry to break up your Lily White World. I understand what a threat minority athletes are to your type.

Comment

Hey Chowderhead, did you read the first post of the thread? Or just the last one before you started to froth at the mouth.

No idea why you're attacking Fred either. There is no guarantee his clubs stays in the ECNL beyond this year.
              Who around here benefits from dissing the GDA in favor of the ECNL? Stars? NEFC?

Comment

Who around here benefits from dissing the GDA in favor of the ECNL? Stars? NEFC?
                The consumer?

Comment

Just a question who is coaching these teams from stars and breakers? If they both keep encl would those coaches move to gdap for the breakers side they don't have a lot of coaches unless they bring in more nefc coaches. I think the big question is the quality of coaching.

Comment

I have and I do. Sorry to break up your Lily White World. I understand what a threat minority athletes are to your type.
                    Thanks for your concern. I'm not lily white, but I am also certain you haven't shown up in my hood.

Comment

I was joking. She's perfectly happy with her ECNL team and would never give up HS. Getting plenty of good traction with college coaches. She's not NT, never would be, just mid D1. GDA won't flop but it won't be a success either
                      DA is suppose to be budget neutral so your argument is irrelevant. Have DA will allow the clubs to attract better players. ECNL will still have a purpose but will not attract the elite players who wish to compete against the best players.

Comment

Wow, what a lying sack of sh!t Fred is. So desperate to cling on to his ECNL that he just spreads down right lies. The cost parity issue has been debunked ad nsuseum and still he insists on claiming that GDA and the ECNL cost the same. It's just wrong. Where is there any information that says a GDA team is mandated to go to 4 showcases a year like the ECNL clubs are? On top of that the ECNL is now just a home for second and third tier talents and that will radically alter their exposure claims and hence their benefit claims. Basically it's where you put your kid to get recruited by mid to lower tier colleges that only recruit regionally.
                        I posted that comparison breakdown, and not Fred. In fact I am a NEFC/Breaker parent and just looking at these two options as objectively as possible. And right now both Stars and Breakers BOTH are slated to have BOTH options, so I am curious as heck as to how this plays out this spring.

Comment

That says there are 3 events. ECNL is 4.
                          Fred Math. 3=4. That one trip though could equal the cost of the entire club fee for the year but hey when you are just ******* away cash what is a couple of grand, right?

Comment

I posted that comparison breakdown, and not Fred. In fact I am a NEFC/Breaker parent and just looking at these two options as objectively as possible. And right now both Stars and Breakers BOTH are slated to have BOTH options, so I am curious as heck as to how this plays out this spring.
                            Sure you are, makes perfect sense now. NEFC parent with a GDA level player is naturally going pick the ECNL. Guess they didn't read the link where it identified the difference in training hours. Guess those are comparable as well.

Comment

It's official...BTDT is the biggest DB on the planet. And an even bigger DB because he keeps on going on this little youth soccer website while knowing that everyone knows he is the biggest DB in the world.

Comment

It's official...BTDT is the biggest DB on the planet. And an even bigger DB because he keeps on going on this little youth soccer website while knowing that everyone knows he is the biggest DB in the world.
                                Aw, is someone's panties in a bunch because their lies and misinformation (like3=4) are getting exposed? The great thing about this cesspool is anyone can write anything they like and just let some other random annonymous poster take the blame. What a great website.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X