X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has any Florida team applied ?

What are the odds of teams getting in if ranked between 20 and 30 in their state.
    SCU usually sends a few teams each year. Soory, don't know answer to the ranking question.

Comment

The accepted teams will be posted today. Will be interesting to see what Florida teams are accepted to this top tournament.

Comment

Once again throwing away the September through December 1999 kids. Cause most are seniors and have their place. These kids (1999) deserve to have their day too!

Comment

I am really disappointed that someone can be so unfeeling to think that 4/12 or 1/4 or 25% of players should be categorized as so few that it doesn't matter. They are obviously in the 75% that do matter or have been unaffected.

Comment

Once again throwing away the September through December 1999 kids. Cause most are seniors and have their place. These kids (1999) deserve to have their day too!
            Don't most clubs have a 1999 team?

Comment

Don't most clubs have a 1999 team?
              No. Depending on how the team was spilt by the age change they may not have had enough. Or depending on the level many seniors stop playing if they're not going to be playing in college. Other clubs have combined age groups to make it work.

As has been demonstrated in the past USSF cares little about the vast majority of players and they certainly don't care that 1/3 of HS players are stuck in this hole

Comment

I am really disappointed that someone can be so unfeeling to think that 4/12 or 1/4 or 25% of players should be categorized as so few that it doesn't matter. They are obviously in the 75% that do matter or have been unaffected.
                Most do feel bad for those kids (I know a few myself) but what can they do as individuals? The issue is that USSF doesn't care. Some clubs have tried to do right by their players but sometimes things can't be worked out.

Comment

The accepted teams will be posted today. Will be interesting to see what Florida teams are accepted to this top tournament.
                  Still no list of accepted teams. Usually out by now.

Comment

It was 0 degrees in Richmond today with 8" of snow on the ground- RVA is out of commission.

Comment

It was 0 degrees in Richmond today with 8" of snow on the ground- RVA is out of commission.
                      VA can't handle snow...state shuts down.

Comment

The tournament information page now shows that acceptances will be posted between the 9th and 13th. It used to say Jan 6th.

Comment

The tournament information page now shows that acceptances will be posted between the 9th and 13th. It used to say Jan 6th.
                          Thanks !!
                          I see the Girls Showcase acceptance list is posted!!

Comment

Thanks !!
                            the new phone books are here! The new phone books are here! :)

Comment

Thanks !!
                              Where? Link?

Comment

Only the top teams from Florida get into this tournament.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X