Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    NEFC West had a training session on Tuesday out west.
    Where did you even get the information that there is an NEFC West program as there is nothing available on their site or even through a quick google search? Where in the "west" are they training if this is even true?

Comment

Curious too. On the NEFC tryout page it does list "West" as a region. I contacted the director seeking more info and was told an announcement was coming soon. That was about 2 weeks ago.

Comment

RL is switching stars west to NEFC and nefc will send a truck filled with imported coaches to his rescue.

Comment

Nefc coming to western mass and Stars west dismantling

Comment

Ok that's about the third post stating the same information. Not sure if this is true or not. I haven't seen or heard anything that backs this up. I would be interested to see something that does though.

Comment

Ok that's about the third post stating the same information. Not sure if this is true or not. I haven't seen or heard anything that backs this up. I would be interested to see something that does though.
              Announcement coming soon. Definitely true.

Comment

How does JD feel about all this?

Comment

How does JD feel about all this?
                  A lot less cash flow to him but that's too bad. His time will come when his little kingdom is no more.

Comment

Is NEFC giving RL more money than JD?

Comment

Is NEFC giving RL more money than JD?
                      I hope that each NEFC team has a designated coach unlike what RL has been pulling for years. How it it even ok that he takes $ for 7 teams and coaches all of them? Where is all that extra money going?

Comment

I hope that each NEFC team has a designated coach unlike what RL has been pulling for years. How it it even ok that he takes $ for 7 teams and coaches all of them? Where is all that extra money going?
                        The kingdom he built himself will be a fraction on the scale next year.

Comment

The kingdom he built himself will be a fraction on the scale next year.
                          Then why is he disbanding SW?

Comment

Quality not quantity

Downsizing is not a bad thing ,having a couple great teams instead of numerous mediocre is a win maybe not money wise for the Stars machine but more manageable .

Comment

Downsizing is not a bad thing ,having a couple great teams instead of numerous mediocre is a win maybe not money wise for the Stars machine but more manageable .
                              What you talkin' about Willis? More teams is always mo better. That's how we make more bank.

Comment

Announcement coming soon. Definitely true.
                                http://www.nefc.us/news_article/show...rrer_id=552755

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X