X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target Gets in the Soccer Game

https://corporate.target.com/article...er_Other_Other

Target is increasing its soccer sponsorships and product selection in its stores. This gives families who love America a great alternative to the anti-American Publix Supermarkets who say a photograph of our President is offensive.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Target is increasing its soccer sponsorships and product selection in its stores. This gives families who love America a great alternative to the anti-American Publix Supermarkets who say a photograph of our President is offensive.
    I saw quite a few photographs of Obama in the Publix checkout line over the years.

I guess you meant the President-Elect (to be President at noon today). I saw a bunch of photos of him just yesterday in the checkout line at Publix.

Comment

Target is increasing its soccer sponsorships and product selection in its stores. This gives families a great alternative to the over-priced sporting goods and soccer specialty stores.
      Fixed it for you. Keep the political crap away.

Comment

Fixed it for you. Keep the political crap away.
        Just wear your sibling's hand me downs and get out there and practice. I am sure messi can run circles around any player without any fancy equipment.

Comment

Just wear your sibling's hand me downs and get out there and practice. I am sure messi can run circles around any player without any fancy equipment.
          Much of it is crap anyway and barely lasts for one kid, let alone multiple. We always seem to not have the right size that is needed at the time either. A non profit in our town does a great used sporting goods sale a few times a year. Gotten some great deals there on cleats that were barely ever used.

Comment

Much of it is crap anyway and barely lasts for one kid, let alone multiple. We always seem to not have the right size that is needed at the time either. A non profit in our town does a great used sporting goods sale a few times a year. Gotten some great deals there on cleats that were barely ever used.
            Yes! I try hard to have my players resist cleat shaming and focus on their game. It is a battle when most of the team (no matter the skill level) is running around in hundreds of dollars of specialized footwear. Cleats, turf shoes, sambas, slides - all the latest and greatest. Ugh.

Comment

Target is great as long as you're OK with a man following your daughter into the dressing room.

Comment

Target is great as long as you're OK with a man following your daughter into the dressing room.
                Heck target and everywhere else. It is great again gentlemen. Follow them and grab them by eh p______!

Comment

Follow them and grab them by eh p______!
                  “And when you’re a star, they let you do it.”

Comment

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it.”
                    So great! So happy for our sons and daughters that it is great again. Grab away.

Comment

Targhetto

Comment

big time

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X