Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TBU is a plain joke. OCYS is the standard. TBU cant even compete locally. Which is why only local coaches come to look at local players. Just a joke. But nice people!
    Perhaps. How many girls got scholarship commitments last year at OCYS?More than 37 or less? Just asking.

Comment

Perhaps. How many girls got scholarship commitments last year at OCYS?More than 37 or less? Just asking.
      OC website has 35 girls committed last year. TBU needs to focus on good training so they can start winning games at the ECNL level.

Comment

No money involved

they are known for being good business people.. Bring in the cash.. this is a waste of your kids time. Focus on the schools they want to go/play at and go to theirs -if it's small and controlled. Otherwise, enjoy the game and put the money in a 529 plan
        We were not asked to pay anything, simply to notify the coaches that we are already in contact with or have shown interest our kids. As well as others that we are interested in that may be able to come. I don't understand the detractors, it is a good idea and there is nothing to lose.

Comment

It's UT and USF, that's it. Stop acting like there's multiple colleges attending.
          Does the USF coach also coach at TBU anyway? Wouldn't this sort of be redundant?

Comment

OC website has 35 girls committed last year. TBU needs to focus on good training so they can start winning games at the ECNL level.
            Why?! The focus is on $$ not W's and we are doing that very well!

Comment

TBU is a plain joke. OCYS is the standard. TBU cant even compete locally. Which is why only local coaches come to look at local players. Just a joke. But nice people!
              TBU has 30 girls graduating in 2017 who are verbally committed to play collegiate soccer from 3 separate U18 teams. 18 of those players are going out of state. 6 are staying local and 6 are playing in FL but out of area schools. Did I mention, those 30 verbal commitments are from THREE separate teams??

Comment

Does the USF coach also coach at TBU anyway? Wouldn't this sort of be redundant?
                Precisely!

Comment

TBU is up to it again

How many are verbally committed from D.Fotop's (U17) current ECNL team.......nothing but another Fotop promise........

Comment

Umm, yeah, but she coaches 11 year-olds. They are pretty good, but not THAT good.

Comment

Between my daughter winning some games that everyone will forget in a few months, and getting a scholarship, i choose the scholarship. Call me crazy.

Comment

Come on...don't burst the TBU bubble

Comment

What age group? I ask because the website says girls U14 to U19. My daughter is on the Premiere U14 team and we haven't heard anything about this. Either the website is wrong or the communication is poor. Wish it were true though.

Comment

What age group? I ask because the website says girls U14 to U19. My daughter is on the Premiere U14 team and we haven't heard anything about this. Either the website is wrong or the communication is poor. Wish it were true though.
                            U14s are too young; that's 7th/8th grade. I'm not 100% sure but I heard there will be 3 ID clinics in 3 months on TBU fields for age appropriate girls. The parent/player meeting in Feb may include the 14s to introduce them to the recruiting process. Ask your coach.

Comment

TBU has 30 girls graduating in 2017 who are verbally committed to play collegiate soccer from 3 separate U18 teams. 18 of those players are going out of state. 6 are staying local and 6 are playing in FL but out of area schools. Did I mention, those 30 verbal commitments are from THREE separate teams??
                              As well as the girls side does, the boys are opposite. Terrible program!

Comment

TBU is up to it again... TBU had a college coaching ID session before Christmas and they are putting on yet another college coaching ID session for their ECNL/Premier/Elite teams. There will be one this weekend (at the Waters Sports Complex), one planned in February, and one more planned for a later date (March/April). What other club in Florida comes close to doing this for their players.

Great job TBU!!!!
                                What schools?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X