Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And so the point is proven that you think you are above everyone else including the refs and coaches. Well done sir to you.

Oh...and Sorry for my delayed response, I was too busy leading a fortune 200 company to look down on your sorry butt. I couldn't hear you from up hear but I can see the medal we gave your kid for 23rd place. Hey finish dumping the trash and take the rest of the day off to rest your ego. Freakin Turd Blossom.
    Mmm. I would expect that the "leader" of a Fortune 200 company would be able to type a grammatically correct and coherent sentence. I'm guessing your leadership role must be the Shift Manager at McDs.

Like I said, we will upsize that order, ref. You can place the tray "HEAR".

BWAHAHAAHAHA.

Comment

Obviously you haven't been involved with soccer in at least the last 5+ years. Having enough qualified refs is a HUGE issue.
      Bullspit - there's no shortage. Where are you getting this data from? You're the one outta touch.

Comment

Mmm. I would expect that the "leader" of a Fortune 200 company would be able to type a grammatically correct and coherent sentence. I'm guessing your leadership role must be the Shift Manager at McDs.

Like I said, we will upsize that order, ref. You can place the tray "HEAR".

BWAHAHAAHAHA.
        Ewe wyn!!!! Paat jieorselv awn thu bak.

Comment

Bullspit - there's no shortage. Where are you getting this data from? You're the one outta touch.
          Google youth sports referee shortage. Numerous articles from the Washington Post, NY Times, USA Today address this truth in their articles. You're the one wh is out of touch.

Comment

Google youth sports referee shortage. Numerous articles from the Washington Post, NY Times, USA Today address this truth in their articles. You're the one wh is out of touch.
            You should print out some of those articles and use the paper to soak up your bloody panties. Sniff, sniff. Still crying over here for you.

Comment

You should print out some of those articles and use the paper to soak up your bloody panties. Sniff, sniff. Still crying over here for you.
              Posting on youth soccer forum late on a Saturday night. Who's the loser?

Comment

Posting on youth soccer forum late on a Saturday night. Who's the loser?
                Says the douche posting on Sunday morning. Welcome to the club azzhole.

Comment

Says the douche posting on Sunday morning. Welcome to the club azzhole.
                  The rest of us were having a real life last night with friends or family vs trolling a chat board from mom's basement

Comment

The rest of us were having a real life last night with friends or family vs trolling a chat board from mom's basement
                    Yeah, good one. Lots of basements in Florida. Every house has a basement. If you are going to attempt a burn, please put a little bit of effort into it.

Now turn your headset back on and get to work. You are holding up the drive-thru line.

Comment

Yeah, good one. Lots of basements in Florida. Every house has a basement. If you are going to attempt a burn, please put a little bit of effort into it.

Now turn your headset back on and get to work. You are holding up the drive-thru line.
                      You are a guy who is a coward in real life and would never say anything about a woman's menstrual cycle on the sidelines during a youth soccer match for everybody to hear. You would be YouTube gold from an iPhone if you did. Anonymity always you to be vulgar. It's a window into your private interactions and soul. I wouldn't be shocked if you are divorced as such tendencies towards verbal assault/vulgarity when one knows there are no consequences are clinical signs of an abusive personality. So when did you start beating your spouse? FYI, those women with menstrual cycles are very tough as they have a mental and physical capacity to endure pain that would cripple most men. Did you read a the story about the Dallas Cowboy wife who went into labor during the game, but refused to go the hospital until after the game because she knew that the baby would not come because of the time between contractions and the pain was tolerable to her. Tough woman. Have you ever seen a man trying to pass a kidney stone about an inch big? I rest my case.

Comment

How did the propaganda issue of referee shortages turn into a woman power thread?

Women have babies - we get it. Their bodies are made for having children, so...

Comment

You are a guy who is a coward in real life and would never say anything about a woman's menstrual cycle on the sidelines during a youth soccer match for everybody to hear. You would be YouTube gold from an iPhone if you did. Anonymity always you to be vulgar. It's a window into your private interactions and soul. I wouldn't be shocked if you are divorced as such tendencies towards verbal assault/vulgarity when one knows there are no consequences are clinical signs of an abusive personality. So when did you start beating your spouse? FYI, those women with menstrual cycles are very tough as they have a mental and physical capacity to endure pain that would cripple most men. Did you read a the story about the Dallas Cowboy wife who went into labor during the game, but refused to go the hospital until after the game because she knew that the baby would not come because of the time between contractions and the pain was tolerable to her. Tough woman. Have you ever seen a man trying to pass a kidney stone about an inch big? I rest my case.
                          Hear her ROAR

Comment

You must be an absolute delight to be around and a complete freak in bed. Psycho women usually are. What club do you belong to? I'll check the schedule and make a trip to you. I'll make it worth your while with a couple of crisp new benjamins. What do you say?

Comment

How did the propaganda issue of referee shortages turn into a woman power thread?

Women have babies - we get it. Their bodies are made for having children, so...
                              When the anonymous keyboard cowardly warrior injected the misogynistic ad hominem insult into the conversation. Or do you think it's appropriate to use menstrual cycles as fodder for insults like that individual does?

Comment

You must be an absolute delight to be around and a complete freak in bed. Psycho women usually are. What club do you belong to? I'll check the schedule and make a trip to you. I'll make it worth your while with a couple of crisp new benjamins. What do you say?
                                Viewing women as objects, another clinical sign of an abusive personality.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X