Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I put my name on it View Post
    RM FINALLY posts the score and I can see why they delayed. Another 3-0 beat down.

That improves my record this season to 24-11-6.

One game coming up this weekend:
    GPS West Red vs. Strictly IF GPS Red can garner a win they will escape the bottom half of the table. However, I don't see that they have played together since the end of October. At least Strictly went to a showcase in November (though they lost to S. Orlando and 96th ranked Weston). This game is a tossup, and as always during the HS season, it depends who shows up for the Club game, but I will pick GPS West Red for the win.
    It now appears that GPS West is trying to compete with RM as the worst in their score posting responsibiliites , still no posting from last weekend. I will update when they do. Here is this weekend's game:
    Davie vs Real Madrid Not much analysis needed here, I pick Davie for the win.

Comment

It now appears that GPS West is trying to compete with RM as the worst in their score posting responsibiliites , still no posting from last weekend. I will update when they do. Here is this weekend's game:
      As predicted, Davie had no problem with RM in a 4-0 beatdown. STILL no score posted by GPS West Red. My record stands at 25-11-6 and a ?

Comment

No way wff jump to #2 state #22 nation come on bro

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          No way wff jump to #2 state #22 nation come on bro
          Lots of Disney points

Comment

As predicted, Davie had no problem with RM in a 4-0 beatdown. STILL no score posted by GPS West Red. My record stands at 25-11-6 and a ?
            Who is playing img in March?

Comment

Hey ******* the refs never showed so the game wasn't played. A total waste of time thanks to FYSA.

Comment

Hey ******* the refs never showed so the game wasn't played. A total waste of time thanks to FYSA.
                Why does it show up as a 0-0 draw if there was no game?

Comment

We loading up players for state cup watch out

Comment

Why does it show up as a 0-0 draw if there was no game?
                    Then why did you say no score was posted? The game was not played. Perhaps FYSA has no intent of rescheduling and therefore posted it as a tie.

Comment

So how is it decided who gets 1st round byes for state cup?

Comment

So how is it decided who gets 1st round byes for state cup?
                        Are we REALLY having this conversation on a U18 thread?

It is the same as the previous two years. Teams get seeding points for:
                        -Previous year State Cup finishes
                        -Current year FSPL/SRPL/National League performance
                        -Finish 1st or second in an FYSA League Affiliate

If none of these apply to your team, you get to start in Round 1, affectionately known as the rec soccer round of State Cup.

Comment

If none of these apply to your team, you get to start in Round 1, affectionately known as the rec soccer round of State Cup.
                          So OC, acys, wff, will be top 3 I guess. Watch out for Miami teams also

Comment

OC has to be favorite for state cup how strong they looked going into break.

Comment

OC has to be favorite for state cup how strong they looked going into break.
                              Yes, their history of winning big events should serve them well.

Comment

Yes, their history of winning big events should serve them well.
                                State cup is different. OC is taking it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X