Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    lol. right. if your kid didn't start or get the minutes, would you still be managing?
    pay someone to be an admin for a coach? HAHAHA. i chuckle at your willful ignorance
    or feigned indignation.

what's worse than a hiltery manager? the chair and 6 co-chairs
    of the auction. social and political butterflies who bring in $$$ and donations.
    badgering you to donate or buy a table or some other crap. god, please stop.

advice? have your wife join in the fun or keep your head down and get the most for your
    kid. sh*t, sometimes, i feel like i am back in hs. full circle of life, i guess. lol.
    OP here:
    - Even if my kid got no PT I would have helped out. I volunteered to do a job and would have seen it through. Silly me, I keep commitments.
    - Both our current clubs have no parent managers. The coach does some of the work and a club manager the rest. It makes a huge difference in the running of the team and eliminates a lot of the politics. It also means we won't run the risk of having someone like you be the manager

Comment

No kidding. Been there, seen that.
      They are just watching them develop from the sideline while wearing some athletic gear to make them look like a coach. You're getting ripped off.

Comment

They are just watching them develop from the sideline while wearing some athletic gear to make them look like a coach. You're getting ripped off.
        Not anymore. We left that club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X