X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cancelled

Comment

cancelled guy, you are all over the place. Why don't you just cancel yourself.

Comment

These are the teams that will participate in Mega Cup.

U9 Boys
        Pinecrest
        Pinecrest
        Kendall Coalition
        Kendall Coalition
        U10 Boys
        Pinecrest
        Pinecrest
        Kendall Coalition
        Kendall Coalition
        U11Boys
        Pinecrest
        Pinecrest
        Kendall Coalition
        Kendall Coalition
        U12 Boys
        Pinecrest
        Pinecrest
        Kendall Coalition
        Kendall Coalition

Comment

cancelled ..no teams

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            cancelled ..no teams
            You delusional self righteous LIAR!!!! Stop spreading lies

Comment

I just heard that 4 more teams just registered for Mega Cup.

Pinecrest
              Pinecrest
              Kendall Coalition
              Kendall Coalition

Comment

Cancelled again

Comment

Cancelled again
                  not true

Comment

Yes true..You must have teams to hold a tournament. And you won't

Comment

cancelled

Comment

cancelled
                        Is it really cancelled?

Comment

Yes..No teams have registered yet.
                          The board is going to make that decision on Monday meeting

Comment

Yes..No teams have registered yet.
                            The board is going to make that decision on Monday meeting
                            Pinecrest is not capable of running a tournament are there own. Jeff Pinterelli is out and they have no one with a background to run it. If they do run it it, it will be a total fiasco. I hope they do cancel so teams can focus on playing in other tournaments. Don't even waste your time registering for it, there will not even be enough teams going.

Comment

I am a coach at Pinecrest and know for a fact that Jeff did all the recruiting of teams last year for the tournament. That is the only reason we got numbers to over 150teams. This year the DOC is pushing us to recruit teams. I won't do it..my job is coaching only, which it seems that it will be a difficult year with this new DOC and the same board.

We need to have a new board that does not control the club like a dictatorship . You can't even suggest anything to them or your job is in jeopardy. Look at last year's DOC's...They fired both.

This is probably my last year. I should have left this year. What a disaster!!

Comment

I am a coach at Pinecrest and know for a fact that Jeff did all the recruiting of teams last year for the tournament. That is the only reason we got numbers to over 150teams. This year the DOC is pushing us to recruit teams. I won't do it..my job is coaching only, which it seems that it will be a difficult year with this new DOC and the same board.

We need to have a new board that does not control the club like a dictatorship . You can't even suggest anything to them or your job is in jeopardy. Look at last year's DOC's...They fired both.

This is probably my last year. I should have left this year. What a disaster!!
                                Unfortunately you coaches by staying with the club reinforce their position that Pinecrest is a good club. You all stay there because of the high salaries you make. You don't have to put up with the crap. If you all decided to leave it would force the chicken s h i t president to fire both husband and wife combo who collectively ruined the club. As long as you coaches stay in it for the money it will not change. So I have to say, stop whining about the club unless your prepared to take a stance and leave. Force the presient to have to make the decision. You must pull together as a group to make it work.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X